Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-24-2012, 12:07 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

What's the file size please?
Old 10-24-2012, 12:10 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

looks awesome tbh ,might even say that it looks better than minigore Zombies and more fun!
Old 10-24-2012, 02:19 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCFields View Post
What's the file size please?
Size: 229 MB
Old 10-24-2012, 02:29 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
Size: 229 MB
Thanks ( I'm surprised this hasn't generated more interest, but given the IAP I shouldn't be)

Last edited by WCFields; 10-24-2012 at 03:16 PM.. Reason: The usual
Old 10-24-2012, 07:09 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

This game is good but quite jumpy. Also I would much prefer to have paid for the game than getting it free because this isn't getting no iAP off me
Old 10-24-2012, 10:28 PM
iPhone 4

Careful guys. This game isn't really free. At some stage they are going to want you to pay for something in an attempt to recover the costs of making the game. I call bullsh$@. Instadelete to avoid an uncomfortable IAP rage post later.
Old 10-24-2012, 11:08 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by amusing Grace View Post
+1 to Squarezero's post.

I'm enjoying it at the moment, too ....makes the wait for New York Zombies 2 bearable. Looks like the freemium is like Dungen Hunter 3, where I advanced to the last levels without buying any IAPs. So with that in mind, it's mindless, good-looking fun ...for free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
If you look back at many of those games, they really weren't very good: our standards were much lower back then.

The market has changed. There clearly is a very large audience for freemium games, and smart companies are going to address it. With a game like this I know what I'm getting into and can adjust my expectations. I think it's much worse when they balance a premium game so that it seriously encourages IAP (Wild Blood, I'm looking at you).

I've spend a few minutes with Zombiewood, and it seems like a competent DSS with a fair amount of personality. I wish more of the environment was destructible and the framerate was more consistent (to be fair, I didn't clear my memory before playing). I'll probably keep the NZ version so I'm not even tempted to spend money.

Frankly, I'm finding the "what happened to Gameloft" post just tedious. Whatever "happened" to Gameloft happened a while back. Let's talk about games instead.
Okay, between amusing grace and Squarzero's posts, I think I shall have to jump on board.
I do like the artwork and it looks like it might be entertaining anyway
Old 10-24-2012, 11:26 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Alright. Someone tell me why I should bother to download another of Gameloft's freemiums. And don't say "because it's free". I want to know if the IAP is obnoxious like all other freemium GL games and how bad the pay wall is. And, most importantly, if the game is actually fun, because most Gameloft freemiums are about as fun as this

Last edited by JBRUU; 10-24-2012 at 11:51 PM..
Old 10-25-2012, 12:03 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

I'm not going try to sell you a free game JBRUU, but it has a Gun Bros approach, some weapons with bucks, others with coins. Slot machines, Facebook competition gimmicks, your standard modern day IAP requests slammed down your throat.

That being said, cool style and pretty fun gameplay. I don't feel as snobby as many around here with the "Blah Blah IAP....Blah Gameloft Ugh" (not directed at you, just generally, u know) I'm going to my money's worth, seems well made with some nice details.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:14 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

The game is actually decent. I would recommend it but, I have only had about an hour with it. So far so good though.