★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-28-2012, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amusing Grace View Post
Added you guys.
I'm Level 19 right now and on the last movie without paying a dime.
Don't need IAP?
10-28-2012, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoo View Post
Don't need IAP?
No IAP ...and I somehow even lost 10 Green Bucks ( don't know if it was due to a bug or accidentally spending on consumables).
Had to grind Arena a little to level up from Lv 16 to Lv 18 to get the better machine gun, but other than that no problems.
All guns bought with coins.

I really like it, shame that there is no Co-op in any form and no untimed survival. I like it much better then DH 3 .....and i usually don't like almost all of Gameloft's catalogue due to their shallow, uninspired gameplay/ mechanics, but that's just my opinion.

GameCenter : amusingGrace
Feel free to add me

10-29-2012, 08:26 AM
Quote:
No IAP ...and I somehow even lost 10 Green Bucks ( don't know if it was due to a bug or accidentally spending on consumables).
Had to grind Arena a little to level up from Lv 16 to Lv 18 to get the better machine gun, but other than that no problems.
All guns bought with coins.

I really like it, shame that there is no Co-op in any form and no untimed survival. I like it much better then DH 3 .....and i usually don't like almost all of Gameloft's catalogue due to their shallow, uninspired gameplay/ mechanics, but that's just my opinion.
i've lost quite a few $$$$$ due to accidentally spending them on consumables. during gameplay a here try this messasge will pop up & thinking it's free get it and there goes my $$$$$. on a side note is it me or some missions the zombies spring up VERY QUICKLY it's very easy to get cornered.

Drat!
10-29-2012, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WCFields View Post
i've lost quite a few $$$$$ due to accidentally spending them on consumables. during gameplay a here try this messasge will pop up & thinking it's free get it and there goes my $$$$$. on a side note is it me or some missions the zombies spring up VERY QUICKLY it's very easy to get cornered.
Yeah, that pop-up message fooled me, too.
Pity that one can't customize the UI or unequip the boosts at all.
As soon as you're near completion of a level the Zombies go berserk and pop up in masses. And in later movies they get very high health, but the M-Z 69 ES is a good choice to deal with them.

Feel free to add me
10-29-2012, 09:45 AM
IAPs are fine for a free game, but why the need to include timer based upgrades? One of the screenshots even shows that you have to wait more than 3 hours to get a gun.
10-31-2012, 01:25 AM
In Arena Mode when tap on Marty,
what is the function of
1. Send gift?
2. Brag about your acore?

10-31-2012, 01:36 AM
Some member said Asphalt 7 can play between iPhone and iPad without the game process lose.
Actually which service has this function?
Gameloft Live, iCloud, or Game Center?

Is that work on Zombiewood too?
10-31-2012, 02:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumoSplash View Post
You're kidding, right?

First of all, how can you even compare anything Gamesloth does to Mountain Sheep? Secondly, Minigore 2 hasn't been released, so how is it possible that it can already be obsolete, in any context? Thirdly, Minigore 2 is going to wipe its ass with this game.

The End.
Maybe you didn't see the game play video for minigore 2, go watch it than come back and apologize. .
10-31-2012, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Yeah, that pop-up message fooled me, too.
Pity that one can't customize the UI or unequip the boosts at all.
As soon as you're near completion of a level the Zombies go berserk and pop up in masses. And in later movies they get very high health, but the M-Z 69 ES is a good choice to deal with them.
is the M-Z 69 es worth using ? how about the damage when upgraded? i'm using the balrog(flamethrower upgraded to the second level) but it's just not cutting it anymore,the very low clip size,etc. i need to get a better weapon.

Drat!
10-31-2012, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WCFields View Post
is the M-Z 69 es worth using ? how about the damage when upgraded? i'm using the balrog(flamethrower upgraded to the second level) but it's just not cutting it anymore,the very low clip size,etc. i need to get a better weapon.
The M-Z 69 is def. worth it IMO, helped me to get to the last movie.
Now i'm working my way up to Lv 21 to get the army helmet.
Have only upgraded it to the second level and even the default deals enough damage for all the former movies.

For arena I would recommend an upgraded shotgun for combos though.

Feel free to add me