★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-28-2012, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amusing Grace View Post
Added you guys.
I'm Level 19 right now and on the last movie without paying a dime.
Don't need IAP?
10-28-2012, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoo View Post
Don't need IAP?
No IAP ...and I somehow even lost 10 Green Bucks ( don't know if it was due to a bug or accidentally spending on consumables).
Had to grind Arena a little to level up from Lv 16 to Lv 18 to get the better machine gun, but other than that no problems.
All guns bought with coins.

I really like it, shame that there is no Co-op in any form and no untimed survival. I like it much better then DH 3 .....and i usually don't like almost all of Gameloft's catalogue due to their shallow, uninspired gameplay/ mechanics, but that's just my opinion.

GameCenter : amusingGrace
Feel free to add me

10-29-2012, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amusing Grace View Post
No IAP ...and I somehow even lost 10 Green Bucks ( don't know if it was due to a bug or accidentally spending on consumables).
Had to grind Arena a little to level up from Lv 16 to Lv 18 to get the better machine gun, but other than that no problems.
All guns bought with coins.

I really like it, shame that there is no Co-op in any form and no untimed survival. I like it much better then DH 3 .....and i usually don't like almost all of Gameloft's catalogue due to their shallow, uninspired gameplay/ mechanics, but that's just my opinion.
i've lost quite a few $$$$$ due to accidentally spending them on consumables. during gameplay a here try this messasge will pop up & thinking it's free get it and there goes my $$$$$. on a side note is it me or some missions the zombies spring up VERY QUICKLY it's very easy to get cornered.

Drat!
10-29-2012, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WCFields View Post
i've lost quite a few $$$$$ due to accidentally spending them on consumables. during gameplay a here try this messasge will pop up & thinking it's free get it and there goes my $$$$$. on a side note is it me or some missions the zombies spring up VERY QUICKLY it's very easy to get cornered.
Yeah, that pop-up message fooled me, too.
Pity that one can't customize the UI or unequip the boosts at all.
As soon as you're near completion of a level the Zombies go berserk and pop up in masses. And in later movies they get very high health, but the M-Z 69 ES is a good choice to deal with them.

GameCenter : amusingGrace
Feel free to add me
10-29-2012, 09:45 AM
IAPs are fine for a free game, but why the need to include timer based upgrades? One of the screenshots even shows that you have to wait more than 3 hours to get a gun.
10-31-2012, 01:25 AM
In Arena Mode when tap on Marty,
what is the function of
1. Send gift?
2. Brag about your acore?

10-31-2012, 01:36 AM
Some member said Asphalt 7 can play between iPhone and iPad without the game process lose.
Actually which service has this function?
Gameloft Live, iCloud, or Game Center?

Is that work on Zombiewood too?
10-31-2012, 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidfart View Post
and already makes Mini Gore 2 obsolete before it's even released.
You're kidding, right?

First of all, how can you even compare anything Gamesloth does to Mountain Sheep? Secondly, Minigore 2 hasn't been released, so how is it possible that it can already be obsolete, in any context? Thirdly, Minigore 2 is going to wipe its ass with this game.

The End.
10-31-2012, 02:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumoSplash View Post
You're kidding, right?

First of all, how can you even compare anything Gamesloth does to Mountain Sheep? Secondly, Minigore 2 hasn't been released, so how is it possible that it can already be obsolete, in any context? Thirdly, Minigore 2 is going to wipe its ass with this game.

The End.
Maybe you didn't see the game play video for minigore 2, go watch it than come back and apologize. .
10-31-2012, 03:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidfart View Post
Maybe you didn't see the game play video for minigore 2, go watch it than come back and apologize. .
I did and I think it looks awesome. I'll accept my apology in writing, stating "I, Solidfart, acknowledge that Gamesloth Freemiums do not compare to premium, Mountain Sheep masterpieces."

Last edited by SumoSplash; 10-31-2012 at 03:03 AM.