★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-25-2012, 10:23 PM
I got bored of this game within ten minutes of playing it so I deleted it.
10-25-2012, 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KookiWooki View Post
I got bored of this game within ten minutes of playing it so I deleted it.
You lasted twice as long as me. I only lasted until the point 5 minutes into Sanuku's video. Speaking of which, I was talking to him about it and he said the length of the video was defined by the point where he wanted to throw his iPad at the wall.

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.

10-26-2012, 05:12 AM
Very disappointed with this pile of garbage...
10-27-2012, 09:57 AM
It is pretty bad, and doesn't get any better as you move through, the spell system is annoying and the fight animations are pretty bad. Didn't see much of a storyline either. I gave up halfway through the fire area...
Its sad that companies which created some pretty nice games on their own, produced this when put together...

Some things I dont think anyones mentioned yet:
*the magic counts as both your hp and your mana, when you hit a monster and it hits you back, you lose some points, they recharge over time.
*theres collectibles that you use to make limited use spells
*once you clear a block its clear forever, thus resources are limited(same with

Overall, its just like every other of these s...y games out there...

Last edited by Avantyr; 10-27-2012 at 10:00 AM.
10-27-2012, 01:36 PM
square enix hired liv games to make this game for them according to orian livnat of liv games
10-27-2012, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrgrvyplz View Post
square enix hired liv games to make this game for them according to orian livnat of liv games
square should know better than to do this garbage

Last edited by Echoseven; 10-27-2012 at 04:59 PM.
11-02-2012, 09:44 AM
I may be the only one, but I like it! I'm in the fifth zone now
11-02-2012, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by agantacroxi View Post
Quote of the year folks.
11-02-2012, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by agantacroxi View Post
Impressive in its way. While I lack the antipathy of many bashers, and even defended it against the kneejerk vitriol, after a number of days with it I could come to no other conclusion than that the game is very poorly designed.

I made it almost to the end of the second zone and just couldn't stand the insanely slow pace of the game without dropping a lot more money than the game is worth. Liv Games knows how to balance paid features a lot better than this game so I don't know if it's SqE, a rush schedule, or just a flat "did not care about the job" that affected this game so badly, but the balance of fun vs pay vs wait vs satisfaction was utterly off.

In an app store full of casual freemium titles I would have thought SqE would have brought more to the table than what this game has.

Oh well, if it's working for you, enjoy

Game Center : "Chip H.". Grand Poobah of Troop "Touch Arcade" in Battle Camp (referral code: hns1w1 )
11-02-2012, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Hannum View Post
Impressive in its way. While I lack the antipathy of many bashers, and even defended it against the kneejerk vitriol, after a number of days with it I could come to no other conclusion than that the game is very poorly designed.

I made it almost to the end of the second zone and just couldn't stand the insanely slow pace of the game without dropping a lot more money than the game is worth. Liv Games knows how to balance paid features a lot better than this game so I don't know if it's SqE, a rush schedule, or just a flat "did not care about the job" that affected this game so badly, but the balance of fun vs pay vs wait vs satisfaction was utterly off.

In an app store full of casual freemium titles I would have thought SqE would have brought more to the table than what this game has.

Oh well, if it's working for you, enjoy
Games suited for little kids like this have the what I call iap whore where little kids beg to parents they want something 9.99 or up and parents can't resist them because hey they aren't tearing things up or screaming like a banshee so they get it for them. If this funds a good square enix game I'm all for it because they need it for iOS (demon score) but count me out of tipping the tip jar.