• Publisher: Andrzej Fien
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 41.3 MB
  • Version: 2.91
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: In a Galaxy Just Around the Corner... Just the Other Day...
SkweekLand is a peaceful place. It always has been. They see the World in pink over there. With reason. The World is pink over there. Or at least it used to be...

Shock and awe. Some hostile invader spaceship comes out of nowhere and disrupts the skies with a powerful laser-beam, contaminating the whole SkweekLand planet with a deadly Skweekicide. Rapidly, the surface turns blue. Skweekettes are bound to perish from exposure to ugliness. The entire species is endangered.

Skweek slips on his sneakers and grabs his fire-bubble gun, vowing to paint the entire SkweekLand back into pink!

Through this iPad & iPhone game, you rush across the grids to reclaim the planet, sliding your way through the mazes against the clock. Watch out for the numerous tricky monsters. Beware trapped tiles of all kinds. Use the myriad of warps, bonuses, power-ups and subterfuges to your advantage. There's a multitude of diverse action-packed, nerve-wrecking, brain-challenging levels wrapped into this fast-paced puzzle that grows on you like the fur on Skweek's back when he doesn't trim it... wildly.

FEATURES:

Quick adrenaline fix and instantly fun yet offers a lot of depth and a true challenge.
4 distinct ways to complete every level!
Swipe controls. No virtual pad or visual buttons. No fingers in the area of action.
99 diverse levels, Multiple "Modes of Play" -- Infinite replay value.
Achievements & Leaderboards in GameCenter.
Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Polish, Russian.
Support for iOS controllers.
03-05-2013, 02:38 AM
Hi. Anybody likes retro games?
This one is really superb.
Lot of fun, great music and 99 levels.

03-05-2013, 02:54 AM
Anyone else try this? Obviously the dev will think its superb above but any unbiased opinions?
03-05-2013, 03:45 AM
Here is the link to trailer.

https://vimeo.com/45130004

Every dev thinks his game is the best :-)
03-05-2013, 06:52 AM
I really loved this game on my Atari St. So I am very happy,to play it on my Ipad now!
03-13-2013, 09:08 AM
I loved this game on the Amiga.

Been playing it a bit, I was worried about the controls as many games with d-pad type controls are unresponsive or bad, not this.

I really like the control method, I got to level 9 with my first game which shows the controls are good!

It's an excellent game, great fun indeed and I recommend it!

5/5
03-16-2013, 03:02 PM
Hello.
Just approved new version.
What's new:
1. Added localization in German and French
2. Improved swipe controls
03-17-2013, 09:21 PM
Downloading if its anything like Super Skweek on my old Atari Lynx its going to be great
03-18-2013, 08:03 AM
Check out video from playing Skweek on my YT channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS4LdpFRfUI
03-26-2013, 12:23 PM
If the dev of this great game is reading, I'd like to request an icade controller option in the next update. Please?