Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 10-24-2012, 07:59 AM

Default Ancient Mystery Launch and Promotion .. New iOS Mystery Game & Prizes

There are three chances to win – IF you can solve the Ancient Mystery (an iOS game).

There will be a total of 3 Winners for this Competition. The First Winner will get $50, and the remaining two will get $25 each (See the terms at the end) .

Ancient Mystery
(itunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ancient-mystery/id560879791?ls=1mt=8/)

What is the secret ‘code’ that connects Plato Socrates, Myths, Dragons, Greek Gods, Ancient Philosophies, a Cave man, the beginnings of civilization, Astrology, and many jewels of wisdom from different thinkers of different ages?
Can you spot the clues, survive the challenges, acquire the objects of wisdom, uncover the big puzzle, and unlock the chamber of secret teachings?

Read more about Ancient Mystery here: http://blog.think-grow.biz/think-gro...hone-ipad-app/

Here is what you need to do to qualify and possibly win one of the prizes :
1. SOLVE the Ancient Mystery
2. Rate/Review Ancient Mystery
3. Fill out the details on : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...d0hFbl9PX2c6MQ

More things to do (Will improve your chances of winning, but you can still win if you don’t):
1. Share Ancient Mystery on Facebook/Twitter and Recommend it to others, and have them mention your name when they submit their solutions – It will improve your chances of winning.
2. If you like the game, Rate / Review Ancient Mystery in iTunes App Store. Please don’t reveal any of the solutions in your review, Just write about what you liked most about the app. Remember the username you used to Rate/Review, because you will need that later. (Putting in a 5-stars Rating without writing anything Qualifies too)
3. Reply to this thread with a random number that fits the description: “ 3 digit number” -- Enter that same number on the form

Terms & Description

This is a competition around the iOS (iphone & ipad) app ‘Ancient Mystery’. The purpose is to spread the word about Ancient Mystery, and motivate users to engage in solving and discussing the app.

This promotion is intended to help spread the word about Ancient Mystery, and to promote it. It doesn’t ask you to post something you don’t believe in order to increase your chances of winning, but… The people who like Ancient Mystery the most are typically more likely to win J

The winners will be announced and contacted in the week after December 15th. Prizes will be sent via Paypal. Each player is allowed one entry. The winners will be selected Randomly, but other criteria like Number of people referred , and Quality of the review will have an effect too.

Email: management@think-grow.biz for clarifications/questions
Old 10-24-2012, 08:16 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Can we opt for an iTunes gift card or its necessary to get PayPal.I have a verified PayPal but I prefer iTunes gift cards
Thanks

Last edited by mkpred; 10-24-2012 at 08:20 AM.. Reason: Added app info
Old 10-24-2012, 08:24 AM

Default re:

haha ... initially we had no problems with them both , but apple makes it pretty difficult for a non-US developer to send gift-cards ... this is why we had to settle for the PayPal option

And if you're certain you can solve it , then Please try to do so without buying any of the hints packages ... it's much more fun that way ... Solve it like a BOSS - with no hints (although that means less $$ for us )
Old 10-24-2012, 08:28 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Haha downloading the app now will give it a go let's see if I can solve it like a BAWS or not

UPDATE (Edited portion) : Not cool I didn't even get to play a single level and it shows this:

Firstly I hope you don't mind and I don't intend to offend but here are my feelings.You could have made this a paid game but making
the game free to download and then asking them to pay to play the first level is not good in any aspect.Well I may be wrong but if
it is how I described then I am sorry....., I was really in the mood to try the game but oh well

Hopefully you can provide a better solution .thanks

Looking forward to your response

mkpred

Last edited by mkpred; 10-24-2012 at 11:09 AM.. Reason: Look for UPDATED
Old 10-24-2012, 02:23 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Old 10-24-2012, 02:43 PM

hi mkpred ....

there's a misunderstanding .... this is the third challenge (not the first )... I designed it so that users can play the first two challenges are free ... then buy the full version if they like it...

the river's challenge is the third one ... look more , and you will find the first two challenges ... I was clear, however, that to play the app completely you needed to unlock for a tiny $0.99 ....

Hope this clarifies , and sorry for any misunderstanding ....

Hint .. light is the origin

best
Old 10-24-2012, 02:44 PM

m13 - beautiful number ... did you just put it randomly or for esoteric reasons
Old 10-24-2012, 03:54 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinktgrow View Post
m13 - beautiful number ... did you just put it randomly or for esoteric reasons
A thought provoking game deserves a corresponding number.
Old 10-24-2012, 04:15 PM

Many see it ... Few SEE it !

The game has different levels of knowledge - the challenges themselves are the tip of the iceberg ... the 'Deeper and Further' Section is just like a faint trace in the sand: the true alchemist has to find his own path

Glad you've enjoyed it!
Old 10-25-2012, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpred View Post
Haha downloading the app now will give it a go let's see if I can solve it like a BAWS or not

UPDATE (Edited portion) : Not cool I didn't even get to play a single level and it shows this:

Firstly I hope you don't mind and I don't intend to offend but here are my feelings.You could have made this a paid game but making
the game free to download and then asking them to pay to play the first level is not good in any aspect.Well I may be wrong but if
it is how I described then I am sorry....., I was really in the mood to try the game but oh well

Hopefully you can provide a better solution .thanks

Looking forward to your response

mkpred

not to ruin it for u mk ... but try the sun