Mine too! Can't wait!
Old 10-25-2012, 01:41 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloany View Post
And mine
And you can have my sword!
Sorry couldn't resist...
Anyway the devs said that it's currently in review, they are hoping to release is this week but i'm starting to think it will be next week....
Old 10-25-2012, 02:51 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Looks awesome! Hope it's out soon, the pixel art and presumable depth of gameplay really do their job at drawing me in
Old 10-25-2012, 03:36 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Knights of Pen&Paper

Hello Guys. I decided to post in this out of the three threads because this has more posts. Glad you all liked the game, we are working really hard on it, fixing the bugs and all.

Ok, first of all, the iOS Version:
It's under review by apple since 16th of october. We actually sent it way earlier, but a bug on the in-app purchase made us enter the queue again so here we are waiting again.
On a side note, the PC version is coming soon too.

Since I'm talking about in-app, let me explain this already.
The only in-app purchase the game will have are for game money. We are never making items purchasable only by real life money, quote this if you will. New campaigns, room itens and everything else are bought with game money that you can farm on battles and quests.

And finally, the bugs.
Since we are a real small indie studio drom Brazil, we can't really test on 400+ android devices. We DO test on lots of them, but sums out it wasn't enough. As of right now, we are releasing a new patch every day to fix the majority of screen and resolution issues in order to let everyone play the game.

Well, that's it. If you have any questions you may ask direct to me here, via personal message on the forums or mail me contato@beholdstudios.com.br
Old 10-25-2012, 06:53 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Cant freaking waitttt
Old 10-25-2012, 08:58 PM

I have money burning a hole in my pocket. NEED THIS GAME NOW
Old 10-25-2012, 09:53 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Wow! I had no clue about this game until seeing this thread, watched the trailer and I am sold! As an old Pen and Paper man myself this game seems designed with guys like me in mind! You have my sale! This loos awesome!
Old 10-26-2012, 12:17 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeholdStudios View Post
Hello Guys. I decided to post in this out of the three threads because this has more posts. Glad you all liked the game, we are working really hard on it, fixing the bugs and all.

Ok, first of all, the iOS Version:
It's under review by apple since 16th of october. We actually sent it way earlier, but a bug on the in-app purchase made us enter the queue again so here we are waiting again.
On a side note, the PC version is coming soon too.

Since I'm talking about in-app, let me explain this already.
The only in-app purchase the game will have are for game money. We are never making items purchasable only by real life money, quote this if you will. New campaigns, room itens and everything else are bought with game money that you can farm on battles and quests.

And finally, the bugs.
Since we are a real small indie studio drom Brazil, we can't really test on 400+ android devices. We DO test on lots of them, but sums out it wasn't enough. As of right now, we are releasing a new patch every day to fix the majority of screen and resolution issues in order to let everyone play the game.

Well, that's it. If you have any questions you may ask direct to me here, via personal message on the forums or mail me contato@beholdstudios.com.br
Thanks for turning up in the forums Behold, looking forward to the release! Did I see on Twitter that you'll be adding more campaigns or something?
Old 10-28-2012, 05:38 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Default Game Center

I am for sure purchasing this game. Question however: Is this game hooked up with Game Center? Will it have achievements?

Please say yes.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:33 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I'll be waiting too!

Closed Thread