★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: MinoMonsters 3.0 hit the app store

10-24-2012, 04:28 PM
MinoMonsters 3.0 hit the app store

MinoMonsters 3.0 has hit the app store, check out the major update!

10-24-2012, 04:54 PM
Damn!! I deleted the game a while ago thinking updates weren't coming and because it took up a lot of space on my ipod, but now heres an update and it doesn't take up that much space... smh

10-24-2012, 05:04 PM
Just redownloaded this and it looks the same.

EDIT:never mind just got the update

Last edited by bramblett05; 10-24-2012 at 05:09 PM.
10-24-2012, 05:16 PM
Wait it cost coins to do everything now? Kinda weird even to level up.
10-24-2012, 05:37 PM
The game got even worse.

Now, the flow of the gameplay seems very stale.
I remember the days when the star/lightning/hearts you get flies on over to your party. It looked way more appealing than just the numbers appearing.

Also, the exploration got even more useless.
Its going down a path similar to Little Masters, except you pay with the ingame currency.

We can no longer level up with experience, no, you have to use currency for that as well.
It just feels odd.
10-24-2012, 05:46 PM
add me to unlock crate and ill return the favor

Friend Code: 829B4504AE646EB6
10-24-2012, 05:51 PM
IMO minomonsters started out really great and the first update improved it again but since then its all been downhill, they took out the adventuring and replaced it with one screen battles! They lowered the amount of candy you can hold. And probably some more stuff that I can't remember off the top of my head. But result is I deleted this a while back which is a shame because it all started well.
10-24-2012, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
IMO minomonsters started out really great and the first update improved it again but since then its all been downhill, they took out the adventuring and replaced it with one screen battles! They lowered the amount of candy you can hold. And probably some more stuff that I can't remember off the top of my head. But result is I deleted this a while back which is a shame because it all started well.
Updates make it crappier just delete this game off the store
10-24-2012, 06:03 PM
Oh, and they removed the stat system (ATK, DEF, SPC)

First they get rid of the collars, then the stats that make every new monster different. This game could not have gotten anymore linear. I'm not playing this anymore, I should've stopped even since Ver. 2 came out.

Clearly this update is money infested.
It costs about 9k to unlock a mega rare, where in the last version, it was free.

@oooooomonkey: Ur right, but I guess some part of me thought it would get better. Oh well.
10-24-2012, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jxsgamer View Post
Oh, and they removed the stat system (ATK, DEF, SPC)

First they get rid of the collars, then the stats that make every new monster different. This game could not have gotten anymore linear. I'm not playing this anymore, I should've stopped even since Ver. 2 came out.

Clearly this update is money infested.
It costs about 9k to unlock a mega rare, where in the last version, it was free.

@oooooomonkey: Ur right, but I guess some part of me thought it would get better. Oh well.
I guess they are going broke they need more money not a good game but a iap whore