★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "GYRO Xtreme is beautiful, well-designed and a must-have for those looking for an affordable and addicting game to play." - Apps on Tapp

GYRO, the massive smash hit thats had thousands of gamers glued to their screens is now available on The App Store! GYRO Xtreme is a wonderfully simple yet fiendishly addictive arcade puzzle game like none youve ever seen before; a game of pure old school arcade beauty that serves up that just one more go factor in spades.

Use one finger to rotate the multi-colored wheel 360 degrees whilst making sure that the coloured balls flying onto the screen land in the matching part of the wheel. Sounds easy? Throw in more balls and increasingly faster speed over time and GYRO Xtreme becomes a fast-paced game of skill and nerves, urging you to collect power-ups, rack up massive scores and last as long as you whilst your skills are tested to the absolute max!

GYRO Xtreme comes packed with extra game modes and features including time attack mode, Game Center integration, and extra unlockable wheel colour sets.

Key Features:
Beautifully simple controls and design
Incredibly addictive arcade gameplay tests your skills to the max
Rack up massive scores by collecting power-ups
Arcade and Time-attack modes
Unlock extra wheel colour sets & retro 8-bit bonus sound set
Challenge friends over Game Center
Play to your own soundtrack

Echoseven's comments:

10-24-2012, 05:23 PM
The icon looks very similar to the Google Chrome one... veeery similar... but the game looks like fun, maybe Ill buy it
10-24-2012, 07:07 PM
Game Impressions

Don't know why I did it but I bought this...

I was expecting some kind of Super Hexagon feeling here but its quite the opposite... at first I thought that it needed some time to get frantic, but as it goes faster your finger gets in the middle, and also sometimes you cant drag your wheel as fast as the incoming balls, feeling unfair

I don't know, some part of me wants to like my purchase, the other half wants to go back and play Super Hexagon or Punch Quest instead