Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-26-2012, 08:11 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Yeah.. thanks for correcting. I realized i used multiple negatives which got me confused as to what i wanted to say. Basically, what i want to say, is that IAP isnt necessary.

To add, when i posted those previous comments, i was already able to upgrade each character's second weapon once, and the sniper's weapon twice.

And the game has a good balance in terms of difficulty. Forgetting to move or use a skill in the right time can get one of your Nuns killed, and focusing on moving them and using skills isnt so easy to do either.

The tank Nun is reaaaally tough, and her taunt does a pretty good job of keeping everyone alive longer, enough for the healer to heal everyone back up to full.

At the first chapter, you only have 2 Nuns to control. You a new slot for a nun to control after you kill the first chapter boss. I was using Sniper and Healer during the first chapter. Now that I have unlocked a third slot, I used Sniper, scout and tank, and I never found the need to use the healer as long as I keep my squishies alive with ther skills and with Taunt.

Almost done with Chapter 2, and im surprised this game is taking a lot of my time more than Punch Quest, NYZ2 or Shardlands. Makes it hard for me to choose a GotW.
Old 10-26-2012, 10:27 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Yeah.. thanks for correcting. I realized i used multiple negatives which got me confused as to what i wanted to say. Basically, what i want to say, is that IAP isnt necessary.

To add, when i posted those previous comments, i was already able to upgrade each character's second weapon once, and the sniper's weapon twice.

And the game has a good balance in terms of difficulty. Forgetting to move or use a skill in the right time can get one of your Nuns killed, and focusing on moving them and using skills isnt so easy to do either.

The tank Nun is reaaaally tough, and her taunt does a pretty good job of keeping everyone alive longer, enough for the healer to heal everyone back up to full.

At the first chapter, you only have 2 Nuns to control. You a new slot for a nun to control after you kill the first chapter boss. I was using Sniper and Healer during the first chapter. Now that I have unlocked a third slot, I used Sniper, scout and tank, and I never found the need to use the healer as long as I keep my squishies alive with ther skills and with Taunt.

Almost done with Chapter 2, and im surprised this game is taking a lot of my time more than Punch Quest, NYZ2 or Shardlands. Makes it hard for me to choose a GotW.
Thanks Psience, you making me spend money again bought and thanks for the impressions, you rock!
Old 10-26-2012, 11:40 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

on the fence with this one
Old 10-26-2012, 11:42 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Add retina display it doe not look good on iPad 3 please fix
Old 10-26-2012, 12:56 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Yeah... by the way, it doesnt look too sharp on the ipad3, so i guess it isnt retina.
Eww! Thanks for the head's up on that! That's keeping me on the fence with this one at this point.
Old 10-26-2012, 01:05 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
YouTube: video
Thats what I'm talking about! Sanuku to the rescue-again!!
Once again, bud, thanks for all you do here on this site! I'm sure I can speak for everyone here when I say it's really appreciated and helps us make our decisions as to whether in the end to get a game or not.
Old 10-26-2012, 01:07 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Thats what I'm talking about! Sanuku to the rescue-again!!
Once again, bud, thanks for all you do here on this site! I'm sure I can speak for everyone here when I say it's really appreciated and helps us make our decisions as to whether in the end to get a game or not.
well said mate!
Old 10-26-2012, 01:22 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCFields View Post
well said mate!
(tapping my stogie) Ah, yes indeed!
Old 10-27-2012, 12:47 AM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

I played about 8 levels last night. I actually don't like the game, at all. Nothing to do with the IAPs...the gameplay just doesn't click with me. Guess I'll just move on to something else. There's NFS, Borderlands and other great games in a few days time
Old 10-27-2012, 03:57 AM

Yeah I wanted to like it but struggling.

Decent enough but a lot of repeation, graphics are quite low res and aliased once inside game too. Up to the 3rd world so I'll probably play to the end, not expecting any real change of heart though.