11-27-2012, 07:43 PM
Damn this game has really grown on me. Got it at launch but was weary at first about it being an original mobile title instead of a glorious arcade port and wasnt fan of the visual style but after my first playthrough I can hardly go back to other cave games as this is my definitive bullet hell fix so far.

Everyone should at least try the lite that just came out, great work and hope that works for the guys at Cave.

Favorite games: LittleWing Crystal Caliburn, Legends of Yore, Hook Worlds, Phoenix HD, DoDonPachi Resurrection, Spectral Souls, Bastion, Avadon, Dariusburst SP, Aquaria, King of Dragon Pass & Starbase Orion
12-02-2012, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumoSplash View Post
Sorry for the thread bump, but does anyone by chance have screenshots of the locked ships, or can someone describe how they are? Picked up the lite version and was curious as to what the other ships looked like.
Sure, here you go...

Orchid bomb type
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (272.6 KB, 11 views)

12-02-2012, 02:14 PM
Tigerschwert
Lock on type
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (302.2 KB, 10 views)
12-10-2012, 01:47 PM
Any chance this will see iPod touch 5g support?
12-10-2012, 02:56 PM
Still giving 5-D (& E) a shot daily. Strategy's there, just can't execute.

Love the game, I'd have paid full price for it.
12-10-2012, 03:03 PM
This game plays great on my tv using the ipad hdmi adapter! With the added real estate, this game rocks!
12-10-2012, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by operaguy2112 View Post
Any chance this will see iPod touch 5g support?
At this point I've given up on this hope. I've tweeted them about this before and they're "looking into it". Plays great on the ipad though.

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?
12-10-2012, 03:52 PM
btw if someone has problems with colors, try to invert colors. the game is more easy then and looks quite fun too.
12-13-2012, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tops2 View Post
At this point I've given up on this hope. I've tweeted them about this before and they're "looking into it". Plays great on the ipad though.
It would be a bummer if it doesn't if the iPhone 4 can run it at all then it should work fine on the iPod 5.
12-13-2012, 04:20 PM
Personally I blame Apple for not giving devs an easier way to filter which device their apps can run on. Almost want to ask Apple for a refund to just get their attention. j/k... ;-P

But then I do enjoy it in the iPad so I'm not too sad.. Lol..

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?