10-25-2012, 02:36 PM
#21
Looks a lot like Danmaku.
10-25-2012, 04:34 PM
#22
Transparent enemies. Is this a joke,a bug? No way, I cant buy this game.

10-25-2012, 05:06 PM
#23
this is the best cave game ever.I can not stop playing
10-25-2012, 05:40 PM
#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Is this game universal? Seems like iphone with 2x right?
Thread title says that it's Universal.

So psyched for this...

And yeah, the enemies are supposed to look like they do; it's meant to be a simulator, which is why everything looks like some old-school 80's Lawnmower Man type graphic setup. I love the look of it, will definitely make it easier to focus on bullets...

Really... PSYCHED. I was almost ready to buy a Windows phone a while back just because of this game. =oP

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
.Decluster, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Incoboto, Imps In Tokyo, Auro
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: cEvin Key - Music For Cats & Download - Furnace+III
10-25-2012, 06:37 PM
#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Thread title says that it's Universal.

So psyched for this...

And yeah, the enemies are supposed to look like they do; it's meant to be a simulator, which is why everything looks like some old-school 80's Lawnmower Man type graphic setup. I love the look of it, will definitely make it easier to focus on bullets...

Really... PSYCHED. I was almost ready to buy a Windows phone a while back just because of this game. =oP
Me too if it is indeed universal. I love cave games and like how they usually have early adopter sales. So if it is universal, count me in
10-25-2012, 07:27 PM
#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Me too if it is indeed universal. I love cave games and like how they usually have early adopter sales. So if it is universal, count me in
The iTunes page (other regions are up if you search for it) says it's universal.
10-25-2012, 07:42 PM
#27
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Planet 10 (by way of the 8th dimension)
Posts: 6,563
Never realized Sanuku was so good at shmups. Nice going!
10-25-2012, 08:38 PM
#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Never realized Sanuku was so good at shmups. Nice going!
Yeah right that was epic to watch! No need to play it now for me, there's no way I can get anywhere near that performance on the FIRST EVER DAMN PLAY! Nicely done and thanks for the video man!
10-25-2012, 09:42 PM
#29
Can't wait to play this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Looks a lot like Danmaku.
Umm it is...
10-25-2012, 10:10 PM
#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
Umm it is...
http://cdn2.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=92786

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
.Decluster, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Incoboto, Imps In Tokyo, Auro
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: cEvin Key - Music For Cats & Download - Furnace+III