★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Finger Bang (ahem...) -> Free!

10-25-2012, 11:33 AM
Finger Bang (ahem...) -> Free!

Well, this probably isn't any good, but I know TA has a sizable number of members with a juvenile sense of humor who might get a laugh out of the description so...

10-25-2012, 12:49 PM
I think this is a game made for game center competition. It's not deep, but it's a nice little 30sec challenge. I can't see making good money with this, but it's a nice experiment to maybe make something with more challenges and so on for competitions. I take it you used the random generator from your other app for this one. It'll be interesting to see where you go next. Good luck, thanks for making this free.
10-25-2012, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
I think this is a game made for game center competition. It's not deep, but it's a nice little 30sec challenge. I can't see making good money with this, but it's a nice experiment to maybe make something with more challenges and so on for competitions. I take it you used the random generator from your other app for this one. It'll be interesting to see where you go next. Good luck, thanks for making this free.
It's not deep? You haven't met my GF...(I KNOW she doesn't know that this site exists...)