★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Relax Helper

06-18-2009, 08:47 PM
Relax Helper (Ease your mind and help you sleep in minutes)

Hello guys! Relax Helper is designed to ease your mind and help you sleep in minutes. It has a deep meditation to help you concentrate on your task. For instance, nature species contain Beach, Jungle, Waterfall, and so on.

It divides 24 different scenes into 5 Categories. You can get them from the list of all preset relax themes.

Sometimes the surrounding noise effects can be damaging, while you are at work. White Noise in the Society category can be chosen to obscure it. You can enhance it by create a simulative ambiance atmosphere such as Office, Square and Train. Relax Helper can help you too.

You deserve yourself a treat. Why not download the free trial version? Have a taste of it. Get it while it lasted.
The Free Version link is http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=319791368&mt=8

The Full Version link is http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=319668715&mt=8

Last edited by OrientMaple; 06-18-2009 at 08:52 PM. Reason: insert image
06-18-2009, 09:03 PM
oh, free version! i wanna get a copy.

06-18-2009, 09:05 PM
Actually looks...pretty good, aha
06-18-2009, 09:34 PM
Eh, I just don't see how an app can relax someone. The sound quality can only be so high in an app. Staring at bright LCD screen is uncomfortable if you wanna just wind down and catch some shuteye. I mean, the interface is attractive as heck, but I can't see how it'd carry out its task.
06-18-2009, 10:14 PM
Nice post, wrong forum.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
06-18-2009, 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamazar View Post
Eh, I just don't see how an app can relax someone. The sound quality can only be so high in an app. Staring at bright LCD screen is uncomfortable if you wanna just wind down and catch some shuteye. I mean, the interface is attractive as heck, but I can't see how it'd carry out its task.
Sorry to hear that,u just got a bad day.that's funny ,others user has the opposite comments about it.Anyway,thanks for that wonderful feedback.
06-19-2009, 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamazar View Post
hi guys, ive got the free version, what i want to say is MARVOLOUS! when i at work, it is so noisy, its so hard to concentrate on my work. i just play the app on th e loudest.i chose my favorite sound, rain sound i say. set the time enough long to my heart content. also, some times i use white noise, it do works!so i say, it not only relax, but helpful to concentrate on sth. you bet!
06-19-2009, 02:40 AM
cool stuff but this is an app not a game