★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Who says pigs can't fly. Time to prove them all wrong through science and invention. Pig Air let's you launch your pig from high atop the silo and control his flight through skill and determination.

Earn cash to further you research in swine avionics with upgrades and new flight gear. Jets will rocket your pig skyward while adding wings will allow him to glide gracefully to the ground. Maybe.

Win achievements to show your progress and compete globally for flying distance and altitude records with the built-in leaderboard.

FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Realistic pig flight physics. Probably as close as you'll ever get to flying a real pig.

* Integrated flight store. Spend your earnings to launch your pig higher and farther. Or just repair your glider, refuel your jets, and get back to flying pigs around the yard.

* Tap or tilt controls for precision 2-point pig landings. You'll need all your skill to squeeze the most distance out of each run.

* If your device has Internet access, you can compete to knock off the top pig pilots in the world.

Watch the gameplay video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEictYBYFFo

NOTE: As with all new applications, always remember to reboot your device after installation.

deadweight's comments:

UPDATED: Pig Air version 1.2 out now along with a 50% Off Sale through Black Friday. Only $0.99.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Pig Air let's you launch your pig from high atop the silo and control his flight through skill and determination. Earn cash to further you research in swine avionics with upgrades and new flight gear. Jets will rocket your pig skyward while adding wings will allow him to glide gracefully to the ground. Maybe.

Win achievements to show your progress and compete globally for flying distance and altitude records with the built-in leaderboard.

FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Realistic pig flight physics. Probably as close as you'll ever get to flying a real pig.

* Integrated flight store. Spend your earnings to launch your pig higher and farther. Or just repair your glider, refuel your jets, and get back to flying pigs around the yard.

* Tap or tilt controls for precision 2-point pig landings. You'll need all your skill to squeeze the most distance out of each run.

* If your device has Internet access, you can compete to knock off the top pig pilots in the world.
06-18-2009, 09:24 PM
Quote:
Realistic pig flight physics. Probably as close as you'll ever get to flying a real pig
lol

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG

06-18-2009, 09:34 PM
bushs baked beans sponsor anyone?
06-18-2009, 09:50 PM
I think that this game could be big..

Celebrating the Bliss of Eliss~
Eliss, my #1 favorite game of all time
06-18-2009, 10:14 PM
Did you sign on R. Kelly to do the background music? Please tell me you did
06-18-2009, 10:40 PM
Cute Pig, Great Art. Awesome.
Would be cool if you added animations for the pig.
06-18-2009, 10:45 PM
haha, looks great, if it was 99cents it would be a no brainer, at 2 bucks ill have to think about it.

I love how the pig has a chicken strapped upside down to his back and some how that makes him fly, lmao
06-18-2009, 11:04 PM
Yeah, 99 cents I would have picked it up no problem. At 2 bucks though I'm going to have to wait for some reviews or something before I pick it up. The video looks fun though!

(astrosaurus.com - My iPhone Games Blog)
(@astrosaurusblog - Twitter Account)
06-18-2009, 11:06 PM
it reminds me of Shopping Cart Hero :/
06-19-2009, 09:21 AM
A few screenshots: