★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: N F
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 45.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating: 1 (1)
App description: "AMAZING GAMEPLAY AND VISUALS" - 2012 Review Mag

SpaceFlex is an action based Massive Single / Multiplayer Online (MMO) 3D Space Shooter. In SpaceFlex players can pilot their own fighter ships (Gears) on an imaginary planet and upgrade skills or the Gear itself. In SpaceFlex gamers have full control over the Gear's movement, making it very different from the traditional RPG's. This is a game based on Role-Playing Game level concepts, but the fun and action of a First Person Shooter.

This is same as quest in general role-player, but as it is a flight shooting game, diverse style of space missions exists in large quantity, which will not make one player become dull. When such mission is accomplished, gamer gains understanding of scenario, diverse compensation item to provide a high immersion to the game.

- Amazing Graphics
- Enhanced User Playability
- Single / Multilayer Support
- Huge Worlds
- Diverse Style
- Space Missions
- Scripted Scenario

Stay tuned for future updates and enhancements.

Vovin's comments:

Epic description, especially the point about making the player not dull...

Game looks interesting, nonetheless.
10-26-2012, 08:24 AM
Nice A...irplane. I`ll give it a try. Expect the usual as soon as I can keep my Eyes away from that A...irplane.

10-26-2012, 08:25 AM
This has gotta be fake. They're screenshots from the old ACE Online MMORPG (changed hands, forget what it's called now).

If by chance they did port the MMO to mobile, which I doubt considering the filesize, then I would be SUPER excited.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
10-26-2012, 11:20 AM
This looks and sounds great... I too am wondering what the gameplay is really like. I can't find any videos or info about it online. Has anyone else found anything yet?

UPDATE 1: I took one for the team and bought it... downloading now.
UPDATE 2: Dont bother with this one. The game does not look like the pictures and the controls and animations are a bad quality flash game. Screenshots will follow. I do not see how this passed QA at apple.

Last edited by xStatiCa; 10-26-2012 at 11:39 AM.
10-26-2012, 11:39 AM
Meh... knew it. After Strivemind's post, i had big doubts because the screenshots really do look like korean MMOs.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-26-2012, 01:24 PM
I called Apple support and got the charge refunded (never done that since first buying apps for 3 to 4 years) which support said was a one time thing. I did not want them to get my measly $2.

There is no HUD or anything like that in the game except a score in the top left corner of the screen. The App Store screenshots are not for this game it sure seems like unless the game unlocks after playing for awhile and becomes a different game .

There is only one button on a startup screen (that looks nothing like the screenshots on the app store) to start a game. No menu or anything like that. The ground actually looks ok but the ships look bad and the explosions are horrible 2d sprites that are flat.

Last edited by xStatiCa; 10-26-2012 at 03:21 PM.
10-26-2012, 03:11 PM
so i found that this game images are just screen shots from the game http://www.airrivals.net/
10-26-2012, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cieb View Post
so i found that this game images are just screen shots from the game http://www.airrivals.net/
I would pay $8 to $10 for that game on iOS.
10-26-2012, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cieb View Post
Wow.

It kind of makes me wish Apple would enforce a stricter app approval process (especially regarding misleading screenshots and what not).