★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Cubes ->Free

10-26-2012, 05:01 PM
Cubes ->Free

this game is not for everone, not in the least. It's more experimental than game, and it's eacily inflienced by the soundtrack. You are simply a cube, avoiding other cubes. The grahics act like a cisualizer of sorts; the bloxes turn into pixels, etc. But the file is tiny. Pick it up if your interested in experimental music games. Strangly, appshopper showed it free yesterday when it wasn't; but I've confirmed it now after seeing it in Appzap Pro.

Edit: I posted a link to another game called Cubes. Perhaps someone on a computer could find the currently free one, should be second or third in an itunes search, and post a link. If the link is showing a Rubics Cube thing, ignore it. Damn iphone.

Last edited by Greyskull; 10-26-2012 at 05:03 PM.
10-26-2012, 05:21 PM
You mean this?

10-26-2012, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
You mean this?

YES! Thanks. It's only like 3.5 megabytes.
10-26-2012, 05:44 PM
Yeah, pretty cool, wish they had a calibrate tilt, but it definitely has some potential. Like the feeling of flying by the cubes. With a little better graphics and tilt calibration, this could be quite fun.
10-26-2012, 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Yeah, pretty cool, wish they had a calibrate tilt, but it definitely has some potential. Like the feeling of flying by the cubes. With a little better graphics and tilt calibration, this could be quite fun.
Like I said, nothing earth shattering, but it is a bit different and the file is tiny, 2 things I'm always on the hunt for . I am the unofficial official TA bizzare game/music toy/genwrative music app afficianado after all. ;(