Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-02-2012, 05:53 AM

Bought it,might not have time to play it right away,but the devs deserve the support
Old 11-02-2012, 06:28 AM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Ok, I encountered no crashes or big glitches so far - a few times, my stickman got stuck at an edge, but this is no real issue and - I assume - happens because of the nature of my drawing.

I give it a straight 4.5/5 stars and will fire away my Appstore review soon.
Old 11-02-2012, 07:13 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Arghhh I just bought this as it looks and sounds too cool to pass on but between punch quest and knights of pen and paper on iOS I'm not sure if ill play it anytime soon and that's not counting WWE13, Minecraft and Torchlight on the 360! To many games and not enough time.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:36 AM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Arghhh I just bought this as it looks and sounds too cool to pass on but between punch quest and knights of pen and paper on iOS I'm not sure if ill play it anytime soon and that's not counting WWE13, Minecraft and Torchlight on the 360! To many games and not enough time.

Buy a one-way plane ticket to an uninhabited island and a solar charge pack.
Oh, and buying this was a good decision.

Lol, can't wait until the devs show up and this thread is suddenly buzzing after days. Should be a surprise.
Or they already lurk here and read...
Old 11-02-2012, 10:05 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Buy a one-way plane ticket to an uninhabited island and a solar charge pack.
Oh, and buying this was a good decision.

Lol, can't wait until the devs show up and this thread is suddenly buzzing after days. Should be a surprise.
Or they already lurk here and read...
Hey guys! Jeff Dehut here, I was one of the Animators on Stickman Epic I was also responsible for many of the graphics.

You are all awesome. Haha! It was quite the surprise to find you all saying really amazing things about Stickman Epic! We think we made a pretty awesome game and it is so nice to hear so many great things from the actual players. You guys rock!

This kind of thing is almost better than an official review because we know that it is all completely genuine. We love hearing from the gaming community!

We wanted to show our thanks and reveal some secrets that we've been holding onto for a while. When you name your friend during the intro of the game you can unlock secret pre-drawn stickmen! My brother Craig and I worked really hard on the quirky animations throughout the game. Try naming your friend Dehut and see what happens. (:

There are many more hidden secrets in the game. We'd love to see if you can find them!
Old 11-02-2012, 10:42 AM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitcents View Post
Hey guys! Jeff Dehut here, I was one of the Animators on Stickman Epic I was also responsible for many of the graphics.

You are all awesome. Haha! It was quite the surprise to find you all saying really amazing things about Stickman Epic! We think we made a pretty awesome game and it is so nice to hear so many great things from the actual players. You guys rock!

This kind of thing is almost better than an official review because we know that it is all completely genuine. We love hearing from the gaming community!

We wanted to show our thanks and reveal some secrets that we've been holding onto for a while. When you name your friend during the intro of the game you can unlock secret pre-drawn stickmen! My brother Craig and I worked really hard on the quirky animations throughout the game. Try naming your friend Dehut and see what happens. (:

There are many more hidden secrets in the game. We'd love to see if you can find them!

Aha! What a "coincidence"... you showed up right after my post about you.

I think I already found some stuff, really funny. Well, dunno if this are secrets, but I post some soon in spoiler tags, like this:
•••Spoiler:  Is it correct that the fire pencil not only summons a fire? Amirite that you can do another thing with it?

I also love all the little details you've added to the game. The warning sign, for example, doesn't get destroyed, just the pole burns down and the sign drops to the ground. Nice! Still, the name of your game is a bit on the "generic" side and was the reason that people seemed to have overlooked the game. And the Appstore is all about visibility.

It's also cool how good the stickman animations work, no matter what you draw.
A blob with 4 eyes was extremely funny, or a pirate with a peg-leg.
I was occupied for nearly an hour just drawing and trying out my main character.

Last edited by Vovin; 11-02-2012 at 10:58 AM..
Old 11-02-2012, 11:30 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Yep - i think it gets better as you play and I'm having trouble (in a good way) finding those jigsaw pieces too. Like a proper old fashioned adventure game with alot of attention to detail. My kids have drawn moshi monsters for their characters and me and my kids haven't played the same game at the same time since Mikey Shorts. Well done Developers. Bl**dy great game.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:10 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Aha! What a "coincidence"... you showed up right after my post about you.
Coincidence indeed. (; We woke up this morning to all of your rave comments. It put us in a really great mood. Thanks for that!

Quote:
I think I already found some stuff, really funny. Well, dunno if this are secrets, but I post some soon in spoiler tags, like this:
•••Spoiler:  Is it correct that the fire pencil not only summons a fire? Amirite that you can do another thing with it?
I really want to know what you mean by this spoiler. •••Spoiler:  We really only intended to burn things with fire. I would love to know it's other uses. (:

Quote:
I also love all the little details you've added to the game. The warning sign, for example, doesn't get destroyed, just the pole burns down and the sign drops to the ground. Nice! Still, the name of your game is a bit on the "generic" side and was the reason that people seemed to have overlooked the game. And the Appstore is all about visibility.
Thanks! We definitely put in a lot of effort to make those details possible. We named our game after our previous success [url]www.drawastickman.com[/url] but we definitely see your point.

Quote:
It's also cool how good the stickman animations work, no matter what you draw.
A blob with 4 eyes was extremely funny, or a pirate with a peg-leg.
I was occupied for nearly an hour just drawing and trying out my main character.
We would love to see screenshots! (:
Old 11-03-2012, 02:57 AM

Wow, I'm glad I was perusing the TA threads and found this game. I bought it instantly and have been playing for a couple hours. It's a really fun game! Very creative.
Old 11-03-2012, 10:17 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Hi all .

Great game. But I seem to be stuck .
When I have the level select book open. I click on level 3 (stickensteins monster) it loads in then kicks me back out to the level select again

Has anyone else expierenced this. I have a iPhone 4S on IOS 6

Thanks