★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Gizmonauts Strategies and Tips

10-29-2012, 11:29 AM
Very intriguing tip. Will have to test it out later today.

Got lost on my way to GameFAQs...
GID: stlredbird
10-29-2012, 02:19 PM
Gizmonaut sandbox!!

http://www.2084.org/gizmonauts/breeding-sandbox/

Awesome

10-29-2012, 03:12 PM
Got around to doing the tutorial. Haven't gone any further yet. Don't have time right now.

Is the Frankenbot a limited (sounds Halloweenish) and what level do you have to be on to breed it?

Still can't decide if I'm going to immerse myself in this game or not. I already waste too much time on DragonVale and My Singing Monsters. So far it seems to be a complete DV clone.
10-29-2012, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtfields View Post
Got around to doing the tutorial. Haven't gone any further yet. Don't have time right now.

Is the Frankenbot a limited (sounds Halloweenish) and what level do you have to be on to breed it?

Still can't decide if I'm going to immerse myself in this game or not. I already waste too much time on DragonVale and My Singing Monsters. So far it seems to be a complete DV clone.
Yes, franken bot is limited.

I would go as far as to say its a dragonvale clone. Same type of game but different elements. Deeper gameplay than DV (though still rather shallow)

10-29-2012, 06:07 PM
Interesting. You can't breed a basic robot with itself, and if you breed a hybrid with another of the same hybrid you don't always get the same thing back. I wonder why they choose to do it that way.

10-30-2012, 09:18 AM
Finally got a Franken Bot!

Also it looks like Astro is the Rainbow of the GN world. 1% chance to get. Good luck everyone!

10-30-2012, 01:57 PM
Add me

Looking for Gizmonauts friends!
GCID is -=viggo=-

Add me!
10-30-2012, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlredbird View Post
Thanks for the link! Awesome
10-30-2012, 08:15 PM
Are the limiteds in Gizmo similar to those in DragonVale in that if you have a breeding pair you can still breed them after they expire? Also does a structure similar to the Hibernation Cave exist?

I'm just up to level 7 and just put my first pair in the Breeding Lab. My outpost (or island or whatever it's called in Gizmo) is a total mess. I haven't even attempted to organize or decorate yet.
10-30-2012, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtfields View Post
Are the limiteds in Gizmo similar to those in DragonVale in that if you have a breeding pair you can still breed them after they expire? Also does a structure similar to the Hibernation Cave exist?

I'm just up to level 7 and just put my first pair in the Breeding Lab. My outpost (or island or whatever it's called in Gizmo) is a total mess. I haven't even attempted to organize or decorate yet.
I don't know the answer to any of those questions yet ha! I'm lvl 12 and no 'hibernation cave' has opened up. I also don't know if limitless will breed after they are gone since even if you breed two of the same bot youre not assured at getting one again.

I wish you could display the 'eggs' though bc they are pretty cool looking.

I haven't had any time to really organize or decorate. Will probably wait until I can't expand anymore.