Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-27-2012, 07:36 AM
Vovin Vovin is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 8,061
Default Night Whisper Lane (by EPX Games) - Survival Horror/TBS




Gameplay trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up


Youtube game trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up


Anyone knows this? I am seriously interested. Guess I download it later.

Last edited by Vovin; 10-27-2012 at 04:28 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-27-2012, 12:39 PM
EPX EPX is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 251
Default response

Vovin,

Hi, i worked on this game at EPX Games.

currently we have a few reviews in the works, they should be posted early next week.

If you like movies like SAW and are a fan of Point and click games, then you will enjoy this game.

feel free to contact me with any other questions you may have about this game.

we have currently sent version 1.0.1 to apple and hoping it will be out by next week. The update will fix the low audio voice overs. Also in 1.0.1 we revised the boss battles and added lots of animations to them.

thanks

Last edited by EPX; 10-27-2012 at 12:51 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-27-2012, 01:47 PM
Vovin Vovin is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 8,061
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPX View Post
Vovin,

Hi, i worked on this game at EPX Games.

currently we have a few reviews in the works, they should be posted early next week.

If you like movies like SAW and are a fan of Point and click games, then you will enjoy this game.

feel free to contact me with any other questions you may have about this game.

we have currently sent version 1.0.1 to apple and hoping it will be out by next week. The update will fix the low audio voice overs. Also in 1.0.1 we revised the boss battles and added lots of animations to them.

thanks

Ah, yes, hello! Thanks for the reply, I am just about to download it.
Always nice to see a dev here.

Just one question. I don't wanna sound smart-assy, but how can a trap be deadlier than another trap? I mean, if something is deadly, than you're dead. Are you deadder than dead after a daeddlier daeddening trap?


"Boss Fights" sounds good, btw! I'd put that into the description. Oh, you have, good.
And I slowly assume this is Point&Click-Resident Evil?

Last edited by Vovin; 10-27-2012 at 01:51 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-27-2012, 01:55 PM
Drummerboycroy Drummerboycroy is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Maine!
Posts: 4,038
Default

I'm curious, but the trailers don't have me convinced...

DBC
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-27-2012, 03:20 PM
EPX EPX is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 251
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Ah, yes, hello! Thanks for the reply, I am just about to download it.
Always nice to see a dev here.

Just one question. I don't wanna sound smart-assy, but how can a trap be deadlier than another trap? I mean, if something is deadly, than you're dead. Are you deadder than dead after a daeddlier daeddening trap?


"Boss Fights" sounds good, btw! I'd put that into the description. Oh, you have, good.
And I slowly assume this is Point&Click-Resident Evil?
good question, Let me explain. Some traps are -25 health, -50 health, -75 health while others are Instant Death (game over). The instant death traps can be quite graphic.

we have revised the boss battles and have animated them in v1.0.1 which was sent to apple today.

A few of the beta testers on the game also called it Point and click Resident Evil.

I myself call it a mix between Saw Movies and Point and Click with a mix of RPG boss battles

hope that helps

Last edited by EPX; 10-27-2012 at 03:23 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-27-2012, 03:21 PM
EPX EPX is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 251
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
I'm curious, but the trailers don't have me convinced...

DBC
Hi,im sorry the trailer, doesn't have you convinced. we didn't want to show much of the traps in the trailer. check out the web site epxgames.com for more info and renders from the game.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-27-2012, 04:49 PM
EPX EPX is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 251
Default

Starting Monday ill create a contest for App Store promo codes. The contest will run from Monday till Tuesday at midnight.

All users will be notified by private message.

This will start with version 1.0.0 and. Be on going. We want to give to the touch arcade community.

Last edited by EPX; 10-27-2012 at 10:26 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-27-2012, 10:29 PM
EPX EPX is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 251
Default

If anyone has any contest ideas please let me know and ill consider it. Basically I don't want to post all the codes at once and then it's a rush to be first online to get them.

Let's make it interesting.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-27-2012, 11:21 PM
Drummerboycroy Drummerboycroy is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Maine!
Posts: 4,038
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPX View Post
If anyone has any contest ideas please let me know and ill consider it. Basically I don't want to post all the codes at once and then it's a rush to be first online to get them.

Let's make it interesting.
^This^ +1

I get so tired of people taking codes and not leaving impressions. I don't know what's worse, people who post that they took a code and then never say another word about the game, or people who can't even be bothered to post that they took the codes...

Assuming you're looking to create some buzz and word-of-mouth, I sent you a PM with the names of a bunch of TA members that buy virtually everything interesting that comes out and post impressions and feedback almost fanatically. Hope it's helpful...

DBC
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-28-2012, 12:17 AM
EPX EPX is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 251
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Wouldn't mind being a beta tester and trying this game huge saw fan even the ones after 3
the beta testing phase has been completed already for Scenario 1, we just released the game on the app store today.

If you are still interested, we plan on starting Phase 2 (Scenario 2) Beta testing at the start of January 2013.

honestly i've been a fan of all 7 of the saw movies, i hear rumours of a SAW reboot for next year.

Last edited by EPX; 10-28-2012 at 02:42 AM..
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent