Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-31-2012, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPX View Post
if anyone is interested in Reviewing the game on here or the app store, please let me know. Im always interested in peoples feedback for the game
I tend to review most iOS games I play, or at least the ones I finish.

Speaking of, not sure if its still free but everyone should pick up Apocalypse Max, I finished that yesterday and found it very enjoyable.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:48 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

This game looks ugly. The character designs are too much like Second Life. And if those are cutscenes I just watched in the trailer, then...I don't know what else to say.

The actual gameplay in first person view looks good though. I'm a longtime fan of point and click adventure games since Sierra and LucasArts. I might give it a try.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:04 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

I'm tired of these motherf***ing snakes in these motherf****ing toilets!

- Samuel L. Jackson

(sorry )
Old 10-31-2012, 12:18 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTNLegend View Post
This game looks ugly. The character designs are too much like Second Life. And if those are cutscenes I just watched in the trailer, then...I don't know what else to say.

The actual gameplay in first person view looks good though. I'm a longtime fan of point and click adventure games since Sierra and LucasArts. I might give it a try.
BTNLegend, Night Whisper Lane is a 2D point and click game, we don't have 3D cut scenes, but in the recent build to apple (version 1.0.1) we have animated boss battles, which should be out by the end of the week

we just finished off a contest to win free promo codes.
Old 10-31-2012, 12:19 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruab View Post
I'm tired of these motherf***ing snakes in these motherf****ing toilets!

- Samuel L. Jackson

(sorry )
Hahahah good laugh, i enjoyed that movie so much that i even watched Snakes On A Train. hahaha
Old 10-31-2012, 12:23 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
I want them to make snakes on a boat
If its on a boat, then no survivors as snakes can swim.

what about SNAKES IN TOILETS
Old 10-31-2012, 12:25 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

The Winners & Winning Submissions

THE TOP 5 IDEA's

supaman900s:
let's say there is a visible note taped to the back of the inside of a large commercial size oven, (or even an incinerator or furnace or some sort) upon investigating it - which would require the player to crawl into it, the player unknowingly pushes down on a lever and the oven/incinerator/furnace door is closed on them, and the oven is turned on, which then slowly cooks the player a la a slow cooked Thanksgiving turkey - "stupid person, now became a slow cooked bird"

PMbramblett05:
have a celling with spikes that come down fast and you have to make it out under certain time. / What about the arcade machine of death? Shocks you till you explode

mrbiggles:
if you open the lid of the toilet and spear comes through 2 trap doors, one behind the toilet tile wall, 2nd from floor in front. Why open, you can see something taped to the inside lid. Standing to the side of the toilet and you might live another day.

undeadcow:
1. Mysterious seemingly important key secretly contains a detonator for explosives hidden somewhere else in the house. If the player accepts the key and approaches the explosives then boom (without the key detonator the explosives are neutralized). However, the key also unlocks a valuable stash in a separate part of the house. What will come first death or riches? The key could have a cryptic warning message or not.

Greyskull:
1. You stumble across a pair of totally rad 1990 Rebox (tm) The Pumps. Your mom could never afford to buy them for you; instead, you were forever shamed from having to wear off-brand ripoffs. Your heart beats rapidly as you gaze upon THE SHOES. The ones that would have put you on an NBA court; not screwing around in a spooky mansion that you will never own, thanks mom for crushing my dreams! Ahem. Their also worth a small fortune now, and you happen to be wearing shoes so worn out a nail would have no trouble piercing your foot. You put them on. You pump one up. The perfect fit! Always the perfect fit! You finish pumping up the second shoe. But it won't stop filling with air! You hit the release valve to no avail. You struggle to remove the first one, only to find that it too is inflating out of control. Finally they stop inflating, but you still cant release the air! You can't feel your toes anymore. Your heel is getting numb. You have to walk like a flatfooted duck, slowing you down considerably. If you can't get these damn shoes off, gangrene will begin to set in shortly...

Now i noticed we had a total of 7 people you submitted Ideas, but we had a total of 19 Submissions. We didn't want everyone to go home empty handed so as a Halloween Gift the following users as got a FREE PROMO CODE

choenc:
you see a room with a first aid kit in it. You follow the survival guide posted and begin to use your first aid kit before entering the room because you don't want to die to a booby trap. But as you are using the first aid kit, you see the first aid kit in the room disappearing.it was simply a reflection of the first aid kit you had and so now you are down a first aid kit the booby trap would initiate when the reflection disappears, revealing a secret door you go in thinking that was the end of the trap and that there would only be something good left unfortunately it kills you with whatever method necessary

Nerdherd:
When you walk along the road. When you touch the intrigue, It will release a lot of arrows from every where.

Words from EPX GAMES:
I would like to thank everyone for taking their time to submit their idea's into the Contest, We are very pleased with the submissions we received during the last 2 days.

If you enjoyed the game, We would love it if you could leave a review on Touch Arcade for Night Whisper Lane and help us get the word out on our first iOS Mature Survival Horror Game. If you have comments, suggestions or get lost in the game, please post in the games forum in the Night Whisper Lane Game post. We would love to hear from you on your thoughts on the game and also discuss the game on there.

We look forward to having another contest like this on touch arcade in the near future. The Codes will be sent within 5 minutes after this post.

Thanks again to everyone

EPX GAMES
www.epxgames.com

check out the other Creative submissions at
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=163340
Old 10-31-2012, 12:35 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Seen a snake in a toilet freaked me out
luckly i haven't seen one yet. lately there have been alot of snakes in toilets.
Old 10-31-2012, 06:33 PM

So after two attempts at playing the game, I have died from instant death traps twice, farthest I've gotten was the garage.

Suggestion for future update, please please please implement some sort of checkpoint/save system.
Old 10-31-2012, 07:35 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by supaman900s View Post
So after two attempts at playing the game, I have died from instant death traps twice, farthest I've gotten was the garage.

Suggestion for future update, please please please implement some sort of checkpoint/save system.
Thanks for the feedback, the game only has 5 instant death traps the rest are health points loss.

The game auto saves when moving room to room

If you get stuck let me know.

The next update features animated boss battles