Support our Sponsors:

Old 05-17-2014, 12:02 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Default Impossible Snake (by Cyborg Kamikaze Jockey)

Hi there!

We are Cyborg Kamikaze Jockey and we have released a new game called: Impossible Snake.

It's basically the classic snake game but with a twist: the snake keeps growing automatically and you have to keep collecting apples to keep it as short as possible!
All this, while going CRAZY FAST!!
This makes the game "endless" and, in our opinion, gives the "surviving" concept of the original snake a bigger value.

So, not that much.. but we are receiving a lot of good feedbacks so we would like to share the game with the TA community and hear out what you think!

The game is free (but has ads in it) so we hope that you'll try it and enjoy it!

Last edited by ckj; 05-17-2014 at 07:21 PM..
Old 05-17-2014, 12:09 PM
Banned
iPhone 5

Hi, I like the concept of the game, seems novel. I downloaded it and started a game... and the snakes just goes way to fast to turn even once before crashing into the walls, way too fast. Is it by design?. Using an iPhone 5 iOS 7.1.
Old 05-17-2014, 12:49 PM

Yep, poorly design, unplayable

Last edited by hakamhakam; 05-17-2014 at 12:50 PM.. Reason: Typo
Old 05-17-2014, 07:11 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Hi, I like the concept of the game, seems novel. I downloaded it and started a game... and the snakes just goes way to fast to turn even once before crashing into the walls, way too fast. Is it by design?. Using an iPhone 5 iOS 7.1.
Yeah it is by design!
We were a bit concerned before releasing the game because we didn't want to have a tutorial and we were scared that it might turn out to be too much frustrating...
But, during playtesting, someone managed to score 100 points (and if you look at the leaderboards right now, the first one is at 23) so we decided to keep it like this.
It seems "unplayable" but if you get a hold of the timing you'll be able to enjoy it!

Anyway, thank you very much for the feedback! (we thought nobody would answer so... yeah! Thank you!)
Old 05-18-2014, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckj View Post
Yeah it is by design!
We were a bit concerned before releasing the game because we didn't want to have a tutorial and we were scared that it might turn out to be too much frustrating...
But, during playtesting, someone managed to score 100 points (and if you look at the leaderboards right now, the first one is at 23) so we decided to keep it like this.
It seems "unplayable" but if you get a hold of the timing you'll be able to enjoy it!

Anyway, thank you very much for the feedback! (we thought nobody would answer so... yeah! Thank you!)
Dude if you want it to be this fast, at least improve the frame rate, the game is running at like 5 fps.
Old 05-18-2014, 05:54 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakamhakam View Post
Dude if you want it to be this fast, at least improve the frame rate, the game is running at like 5 fps.
That's odd!
What device are you playing on?
We tested it on iPhone 4S and iPad mini and it was super smooth!
Old 05-18-2014, 09:41 PM

Have played it and think that it's so lagged, can't control the snake. Played on iPad4.
Old 05-19-2014, 04:16 AM
Banned
iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckj View Post
That's odd!
What device are you playing on?
We tested it on iPhone 4S and iPad mini and it was super smooth!
I am playing on an iPhone 5 iOS 7.1 and I have the same. The framerate is extremely low.