★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Vending machines...

10-28-2012, 05:40 PM
always were fond of vending machines. i only buy sodas, though.
one day vending machines will vend body parts and people will be able to buy replacement lungs, liver, heart.

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!
10-28-2012, 07:56 PM
Once upon a time, coconutbowling need quarters, so he put a dollar in the machine and pressed the return button. He was well surprised when he received 6 quarters instead of 4. He tried again a little later but got 10 dimes. The end.

TA's resident ios rhythm game player
Former #1 Rhythm Control 2 Player (#2 now)
Unofficial #1 Gears Player (ignoring hackers)
Check out my Rhythm Game thread

10-28-2012, 08:09 PM
I hear in Japan, they have vending machines that sell used women panties. I think I saw it on the news before. Now, don't get too excited guys...

I could use a vending machine for itunes gift cards... With 24 hour access...
11-05-2012, 12:42 PM
Used to hack them when i was younger. Today they have better security and you cant get the money without the key. Not sure about free drinks though.

Games i like: Bar oasis, Pocket Frogs, GTA3.

Pocket Frogs Plus+ Name: Pinkster-Aap
11-05-2012, 12:53 PM
This is awesome. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqT_dPApj9U

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
11-06-2012, 12:10 AM
At my work place, we have this Vitamin Water vending machine thats totally screwed up. The conveyer system is poorly designed so the bottle would routinely fail to dispense. As a result, purchasing at this vending machine actually means buying the bottle already on the conveyer belt. The bottle that you chose will actually go to the Nth person after you.

I prefer how the machine worked before they fixed it: when there are multiple bottles stuck at the conveyer belt and you're lucky, you just buy one bottle and the machine will clear the entire conveyer belt on you (about 4-5 bottles).

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
11-06-2012, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
..wtf...

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
11-06-2012, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post