★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Titus - Politics is not a Game -> Free

10-29-2012, 06:22 PM
Titus - Politics is not a Game -> Free

I've played the lite version...Politics might not be a game, but this is a good one. So download it!

10-29-2012, 08:28 PM
I've had this game for quite some time, and definitely recommend it. It's not going to be everyone's cup of tea, but it is worth a look - you may like it a lot, as I do.

10-29-2012, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnarKitty View Post
I've had this game for quite some time, and definitely recommend it. It's not going to be everyone's cup of tea, but it is worth a look - you may like it a lot, as I do.
Like usual, I echo your sentiments. On a platform full of copycats, ripoffs, and scams, it's nice to see something truly different. Especially when paired with great artwork and an irreverant sense of humor.
10-30-2012, 03:25 AM
Thanks guys!
I hope some of you will enjoy our game, as you said it's not for everyone... in a way we're glad to make game that are not for everyone.

You'll notice an ad at the start on the main menu, don't worry you'll only see it every 24h and it'll go away in a few days.

Next update (1.5) will make the game run faster on older devices.

Frogames.com - Games for Mac, PC and... iOS!
TITUS - Politics is not a game available for iPhone & iPad
touch.gg - Bookmark iOS Apps & track Price Drops.
01-07-2013, 08:32 AM
Free again today. Worth the download for those looking for something different. Quality production as well; this isn't just appstore filler.
01-07-2013, 09:12 AM
Downloading...

Can't really tell what kind of game it is from the description...
01-07-2013, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPadisGreat View Post
Downloading...

Can't really tell what kind of game it is from the description...
I know, and that is probably why few have heard of it. It's a collection of mini-games; with a side order of light strategy and an overarching purpose to the mini games, lovingly lacquered with a layer of cynical political satire.
01-07-2013, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
I know, and that is probably why few have heard of it. It's a collection of mini-games; with a side order of light strategy and an overarching purpose to the mini games, lovingly lacquered with a layer of cynical political satire.
I tried Titus and when the game started with the talking heads, I thought it was going to be an adventure game like Phoenix Wright, then it asked me to decide where to spend my funding, so I thought it would be a management game like Bureau 13, then when I chose to spread rumours, suddenly it became Doodle Jump...
01-07-2013, 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPadisGreat View Post
I tried Titus and when the game started with the talking heads, I thought it was going to be an adventure game like Phoenix Wright, then it asked me to decide where to spend my funding, so I thought it would be a management game like Bureau 13, then when I chose to spread rumours, suddenly it became Doodle Jump...
...and that, in a nutshell, is why I love this game!