★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

10000000 $1.99 -> $0.99

10-29-2012, 07:14 PM
#1
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,690
10000000 $1.99 -> $0.99



Last edited by Royce; 10-30-2012 at 01:48 PM.
10-29-2012, 07:50 PM
#2
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 98
Very recommended. I wish it had more content though. A must get for puzzle fans. And for puzzle rpg fans, if you don't have this yet, shame on you.

10-29-2012, 09:49 PM
#3
I am probably the only person who doesn't have this on the forum.

The thing that held me back purchasing during the peak was the lack of a pause button...
Does it have one now?
10-29-2012, 09:58 PM
#4
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filing Cabinet View Post
I am probably the only person who doesn't have this on the forum.

The thing that held me back purchasing during the peak was the lack of a pause button...
Does it have one now?
Not that I am aware of. You should still buy it though. C'mon let the peer pressure wash over you.
10-30-2012, 12:07 AM
#5
No matter how much love this gets from the TA community, I can't play any game without a pause hutton.
10-30-2012, 12:13 AM
#6
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 912
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neswii View Post
Very recommended. I wish it had more content though. A must get for puzzle fans. And for puzzle rpg fans, if you don't have this yet, shame on you.
Don't have it yet! Not a puzzle fan..so I guess I am excused =p.
10-30-2012, 12:23 AM
#7
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Area 51
Posts: 2,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by violentv View Post
Don't have it yet! Not a puzzle fan..so I guess I am excused =p.
You don't necessarily have to be a puzzle fun. I'm not really a puzzle fan either. It's a hybrid of a puzzle game with RPG elements, but can be really enjoyed by people who don't like puzzle games.

List of Games I've Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @Jdragoon19
10-30-2012, 12:27 AM
#8
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filing Cabinet View Post
No matter how much love this gets from the TA community, I can't play any game without a pause hutton.
What about realtime online multiplayer games?
10-30-2012, 12:41 AM
#9
Got it as soon as it went on sale.
10-30-2012, 12:52 AM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
What about realtime online multiplayer games?
I don't touch em