★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[NZ] The Walking Dead: Road to Survival (by Phase One Games)

05-12-2015, 05:38 PM
[NZ] The Walking Dead: Road to Survival (by Phase One Games)

The Walking Dead: Road to Survival

Phase One Games LLC
Genres: Games Role Playing Strategy
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Brought to you by Robert Kirkman, creator of The Walking Dead.

Are you ready to take over Woodbury and put an end to The Governorís tyranny?

Before you stands the perceived safe haven of Woodbury. Little do you know a madman will rise to governing power, pitting people against each other in ways that make you question humanity. A small group of rebels will fight for their lives to break free from the tyranny - will you be brave enough to fight with them?

A thrilling, mature adventure constantly toeing the line between life and the undead, Walking Dead: Road to Survival is the definitive Walking Dead role-playing game experience. Based on an all-new story from award winning Walking Dead writer Jay Bonansinga, the dark aesthetic of this game reflects the uncompromising decisions you will need to make as you fight for survival.

Game features:

● UPGRADE YOUR TEAM - Customize your Survivors to increase their power, weapons, and skills.

● YOUR DECISIONS HAVE MEANING - The choices you make while completing missions can change the outcomes in the game.

● COLLECT ICONIC CHARACTERS - Recruit famous survivors from The Walking Dead to join your team; including Michonne, Rick, Andrea, and Glenn.

● BUILD THE ULTIMATE BASE - Build your in-game safe zone to increase your power and defend against attacks.

● FIGHT WALKERS AND SURVIVORS - Skillfully obliterate your opponents with special melee and ranged attacks using an arsenal of deadly weapons, including Michonneís Katana.

● LIVE IN-GAME EVENTS - Play to obtain valuable resources and new, exclusive teammates.

Supported Devices:
  • iPad23G
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPhone5c
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone4
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPhone6
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPhone5s

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 68.6MB

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
05-12-2015, 07:17 PM
Woah! Look interesting!
I wish they softlaunch in NZ or CA..

05-12-2015, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetveetlev View Post
Woah! Look interesting!
I wish they softlaunch in NZ or CA..
Praise Jebus!!!
Someone left their AU account info for members to use if you want to get it

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8
05-12-2015, 08:30 PM
Damn those pictures are deceiving it's one of those Game of War build your kingdom type games, not sure if it's worth investigating any further

Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8
05-12-2015, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnok View Post
Damn those pictures are deceiving it's one of those Game of War build your kingdom type games, not sure if it's worth investigating any further
Serious? Thats not what I wanted either.
05-12-2015, 08:47 PM
Itís not a 2d action side scroller like zombieville ?
05-12-2015, 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmad View Post
It’s not a 2d action side scroller like zombieville ?
Nope there are battle scenes but its basically tap attack and they move forward and do their move it's down right sad

05-12-2015, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnok View Post
Oh no, so its like Zombie CoC ?
Okay skip.
05-12-2015, 10:27 PM
No, this game is so much more. There's an actual story and your decisions affect the outcome. I just lost a main character because of one of m decisions and I feel awful.
05-12-2015, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Xatu View Post
No, this game is so much more. There's an actual story and your decisions affect the outcome. I just lost a main character because of one of m decisions and I feel awful.
Yea but how does it play? Is it base building or an adventure type?