Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-17-2012, 03:36 PM

Stuck on day 18... do I have to buy the Virus element? how do you complete the maze to satisfy the criteria? I tried erasing and filling stuff to move the virus around, but didn't work.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:41 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftdelete View Post
Stuck on day 18... do I have to buy the Virus element? how do you complete the maze to satisfy the criteria? I tried erasing and filling stuff to move the virus around, but didn't work.
•••Spoiler:  You don't actually, as long as you own the Multi tool. Wish I'd known that at the time, would have saved me some mana. Anyways, use the Multi around the viruses, especially near the end of the maze when a few are close. Once you have a ton of them getting far along, make a couple more big stripes of Multi near the opening, and once you have like 10 pixels of them (or so) it'll be solved. Just use the multi tool and you're good!
Old 05-17-2012, 04:45 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

So I too am stuck on day 6...
I first mined my way into the mountain to unlock metal and then used some oil to heat up the stone to create lava. I mistakenly bought both of those elements before I'd bought the seed and now I have no mana left to buy that...
I need to plant the seed in order to complete the day, but I am unable to! Any suggestions on how to get around this?
Old 05-17-2012, 05:25 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomboy View Post
So I too am stuck on day 6...
I first mined my way into the mountain to unlock metal and then used some oil to heat up the stone to create lava. I mistakenly bought both of those elements before I'd bought the seed and now I have no mana left to buy that...
I need to plant the seed in order to complete the day, but I am unable to! Any suggestions on how to get around this?
free mode ---> earn achievements ---> earn mana.
Old 05-17-2012, 06:21 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by panama chief View Post
free mode ---> earn achievements ---> earn mana.
You need to have completed day 7 to unlock free mode... I might just have to delete and start again!
Old 05-17-2012, 08:05 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftdelete View Post
I actually just beat it using only erase, you have to erase A LOT

BTW for those owning on iPad 1 or 2 GET THIS GAME!
I tested it and looks INCREDIBLE even on 2X!
I don't know how the ipad 3rd gen will manage my betting is not to shabby
Old 05-18-2012, 04:05 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalbertson View Post
I got the volcano to erupt but it never gave me the goal...finally had to break down and buy the lava in order for it to work. I guess "by any means possible" really means "pour lava all over it".
Actually, this really irritated me. I'd already had the lava, but my first several attempts hadn't cleared the level. So, I unlocked the hints, which basically implied I needed to create steam pressure. I figured I was supposed to create an underground lake and make it explode by heating it up. Nope, it was just to convert all the rock to lava in the right pattern. I wound up reinstalling the game after I got to the part where I need a cooling element and ice clearly wasn't an acceptable substitute. Apparently putting ice under a beaker will eventually freeze everything like Ice-9 from Vonnegut's Cat's Cradle; wtf?
Old 05-18-2012, 08:28 AM

Can anyone help me make snow? I got the other two objectives for day 12 but for some reason I can figure out snow.
Old 05-18-2012, 09:47 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Can't seem to get day 11 to register, I've ignited the volcano with •••Spoiler:  the heater and power and with oil and fire several times but is won't register. Has anyone else ran into this problem?
Old 05-18-2012, 11:16 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

While on Beta some levels, especially 24, required you to go one level before that, beat it, and then try the level which you got stuck.

Weird but worked.. so try 10 then 11 for instance.