App description: Dont be Chicken!!! Farmer Dan wants chicken for dinner tonight so you need to escape FAST!! Your only escape is to JayWalk across a busy highwaysounds easy but it will become harder as Farmer Dan puts up obstacles to avoid losing all his chickens!!!

This fast paced game requires your best finger reflexes as each level becomes faster, harder and more challenging. Grab PowerUPS and keep track of your best escape times as surprises await throughout the 24 levels of action and fun.enjoy!

NailBuster's comments:
Hello Everyone,

Just released today for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch....JayWalking, it's a fun and fast arcade style game....

iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jaywalking/id594536754?ls=1&mt=8

Video of gameplay:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Dont be Chicken!!! Farmer Dan wants chicken for dinner tonight so you need to escape FAST!! Your only escape is to JayWalk across a busy highwaysounds easy but it will become harder as Farmer Dan puts up obstacles to avoid losing all his chickens!!!

This fast paced game requires your best finger reflexes as each level becomes faster, harder and more challenging. Grab PowerUPS and keep track of your best escape times as surprises await throughout the 24 levels of action and fun.enjoy!

Thanks for looking!
David P
www.nailbuster.com
02-20-2013, 10:01 AM
.. :)

this is cute.. haha..
02-20-2013, 10:20 AM
Modern day frogger

Anticipating:"Death Road to Canada", "Implosion", "Don Paccin","Space Noir", "Zed", "Rex Rocket", "Supermassive", "Sproggiwood", "Arecibo Man", "Gekido", "Trail by Viking, "Crashlands", "Eisenhorn", "The Soul".
02-21-2013, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggavelli View Post
Modern day frogger
I've been getting that a lot....

over half my friends that try the game, their first statement is "this is like frogger".......I guess Frogger has cornered the whole worlds' gamer minds on crossing a busy road And yes, I was a big fan of Frogger so perhaps that is what inspired me to develop the game...cheers!