★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Go Deliver - New location based game by ex-Sony devs

10-30-2012, 11:40 AM
Go Deliver - New location based game by ex-Sony devs

Go Deliver London!

We are very proud to announce the release of Go Deliver London! That’s right, it’s on the actual App Store right now and it’s free, so if you live in London why not give it a go.

Go Deliver is a unique location based game where you play the role of an apprentice courrier delivering virtual packages to real destinations. That's right! Real places! Real shops, restaurants, cafés... You’re going to be immersed in the cut throat world of package delivery, travelling the streets of London as you strive to become the Delivery Master.

You can also visit our website for more info and a detailed FAQ on the game:
http://midoki.com/

And guess what? San Francisco will be out very soon, and more cities will follow up! Make sure you have the your comfiest shoes equipped, your iPhone at the ready and prepare to Go Deliver!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by F19_Haddock; 10-30-2012 at 11:43 AM.
10-30-2012, 11:52 AM
How about Georgia?
10-31-2012, 04:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
How about Georgia?
I'd love having Atlanta (or Tbisili for that matter...), but only time will say.

We are starting with some big iconic cities, San Francisco being the next, but who knows what the future will bring. Out city tech is getting better everyday and with every iteration we are cutting down the time it takes to generate a whole new city.

And here is a little poster to celebrate the release

10-31-2012, 06:05 AM
Sadly I doubt I'll ever get to use it due to my location,but I wanted to give my kudos to the devs,always have been a fan of reality-based apps,expecially those who make you move around,and this one looks good.