App description: Free your mind. Go beyond all borders.

Curtains up for an amazing new generation of sliding puzzles

'Fun 2D Rubiks Cube!
What a fun, elegantly written, addictive puzzle game'
--Steve

'Everytime I want to quit I just can't help but continue to play.'
--Travis

Think outside the box

You instantly feel the difference the moment you touch it. Slide the tiles and move them beyond the border. They re-appear on the other side! This simple idea makes re-arranging the artworks so much more elegant and satisfying. Our team carefully put together over 90 beautiful puzzle artworks, which are a feast for the eye especially on Retina Display. Magical trick tiles like warper and stopper keep the game interesting and challenging.

Create and Share

Create your own puzzles by importing custom images. Make use of amazing editing features like color filters and surface modification. Share any of your custom game boards with all your friends!

Artificial Creation

Witness how your iPhone creates unlimited new puzzles by using an artistic procedural software plugin. It's pure magic!

Enter the Arena

Join the "Slide Circus" community to post and compare your scores via Game Center.

FEATURES

- Elegant Interface
- Deceivingly Simple Rules
- Unique Trap Tiles
- Beautiful Artworks
- Unlimited Levels
- Create and Share
- Original Soundtrack
- Game Center Achievements
- Game Center Leaderboards
- Free Updates

Echoseven's comments:

HD Version: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/slide-circus-hd/id542671481
10-31-2012, 05:23 AM
Beta Video:

Have a great day!!

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter

10-31-2012, 05:30 AM
I might give it a sus tomorrow at 99c.

@wheresmb
10-31-2012, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stream View Post
I might give it a sus tomorrow at 99c.
It's already out! Release was Wednesday this time

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter
10-31-2012, 06:52 AM
I like the way this appears to be put together. Two questions: is there any IAP? Is there a valid reason there are separate iPhone and iPad versions?
10-31-2012, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
I like the way this appears to be put together. Two questions: is there any IAP? Is there a valid reason there are separate iPhone and iPad versions?
Thank you! Yes it has iAP but it's only for unlocking later levels early.
iPhone vs. iPad: The main reason for 2 seperate version is the size and its a business model for us. We didn't want to risk taking the higher $2.99 price and selling less.

FDG Entertainment
Follow us on Twitter
10-31-2012, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future777 View Post
Thank you! Yes it has iAP but it's only for unlocking later levels early.
iPhone vs. iPad: The main reason for 2 seperate version is the size and its a business model for us. We didn't want to risk taking the higher $2.99 price and selling less.
Bought both versions after having a blast with the iPhone version we just need across age 2 and will be happy
10-31-2012, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo12 View Post
Bought both versions after having a blast with the iPhone version we just need across age 2 and will be happy
Thank you very much. I'll tell the team to work faster on Across Age 2. ^^

cheers

FDG Entertainment
Follow us on Twitter
10-31-2012, 08:39 AM
Purchased. Looks very polished. The Portuguese description is not that good. It sounds more from Portugal than Brazil.

Congrats FDG!

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
10-31-2012, 09:01 AM
If you even have a passing interest in this type of puzzler you probably need to have this game in your collection. I myself wouldn't describe myself as 'adept' at sliding tile puzzles, but I enjoy them nonetheless. FDG Entertainment has crafted in Slide Circus one of, if not the best, sliding tile puzzle games on the app store.

Everything about this game oozes elegance, and style. From the icon, (which has quickly become one of my favourites) to the beautiful art of the puzzles, everything just fits together really nicely. The controls are perfect. I like the music. I'm using an iPod Touch 4th gen, and have not had so much as a hiccup, which is pretty rare nowadays.

Levels are devided into chapters, of which there are three, (with the requisite 'more coming soon'). The chapters are called 'Little Things', 'Industrial Revolution' and 'Animals'.

Now, IAP. There are 3 IAP in this game, all for coins. You can use coins to unlock the later chapters early, which in my opinion is the definition of NO. You earn coins by completing levels. You also use coins in the shop, to buy different themes for the game, and colours for the studio. The studio is where you can create your own puzzles, using pictures on your phone and share them with friends.

Personally, I don't do consumable IAP. I may purchase the odd coin doubler here or there, if I feel the game warrants it. I would be far more comfortable with IAP if they were more a 'tip jar' for the dev. And that is how I view the IAP in this game, in which case I would not be against sending FDG a couple extra quid as a thank you. Because Slide Circus is worth a lot more than 69p.

I highly recommend this game to any and all who visit this thread. See ya later, I'm off to the Circus.

Last edited by Andy C83; 10-31-2012 at 09:40 AM.