App description: PLAY THE ULTIMATE OFFENSIVE SHOOTOUT! For the first time ever get a complete MADDEN NFL experience for FREE. Call the plays, go deep, and score big. MADDEN NFL 13 Social brings you spontaneous, fast-paced action wherever you are. BOOM!

GET OFFENSIVE
MADDEN NFL 13 Social offers an all-new way to play your favorite football game. Use powerful plays and break through your opponents defense with explosive drives. Boom!

CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS
Connect to Facebook and get multiple games going with different friends all at once.

BUILD YOUR ELITE TEAM
Assemble your team from REAL NFL players. Buy new players in the Auction House and form a strong defense to match your competitions offensive firepower.

FREE-TO-PLAY
For the first time ever MADDEN NFL is free-to-play! Now its even easier to challenge friends on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch anytime, anywhere.

REALISTIC GAMEPLAY
Go deep with sharper 3D graphics than ever before. Plus, feel the impact of every game-changing tackle with smooth, hard-hitting collision effects.

AUTHENTIC NFL ACTION
Choose from 32 REAL NFL teams and battle it out in true-to-life stadiums.

So grab your friends and get ready for virtual gridiron glory with MADDEN NFL 13 Social.

IMPORTANT NOTE ON 3D GAMEPLAY:
iPod touch (5th generation) players can enjoy the full experience of Madden NFL 13 Social. 3D gameplay is not available on iPod touch (4th generation) devices, however, players will still be able to play in simulation mode.
10-31-2012, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by panama chief View Post
Did EA buy Gameloft at some point?
Oops my mistake ! Yeah sorry meant EA not Gameloft
10-31-2012, 10:03 AM
Not a fan of Madden, but FIFA, but I'm sure this is disappointing. Wouldn't want this to happen to FIFA.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3

10-31-2012, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Not a fan of Madden, but FIFA, but I'm sure this is disappointing. Wouldn't want this to happen to FIFA.
Well if this has happened to Madden watch out FIFA !
10-31-2012, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Well if this has happened to Madden watch out FIFA !
Doubt it'll happen to Fifa, fifa sells more

Edit: I think that's the case on iOS and I looked at articles, Madden has sold more before, but now with 13 models Madden sold 1.6 million copies in first week and Fifa 13 4.5 million copies in first 5 days

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3

Last edited by LOLavi; 10-31-2012 at 10:27 AM.
10-31-2012, 12:57 PM
I got the game, and it plays like words with friends, where you each take turns doing a drive with facebook friends or random people, the problem is when i start a game and i try selecting a play nothing shows up besides "buy a playbook" for 15 in game dollars which costs money and im stuck looking at the damn screen wondering how they can be so cruel.
10-31-2012, 02:06 PM
Is this Madden 2012 reskinned and multiplayer or something?
10-31-2012, 03:23 PM
THIS is what we get this year?! Soccer fans got a full fledged FIFA 13 on the day of release and football fans get this. Seriously?! FML.
10-31-2012, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elisha11230 View Post
I got the game, and it plays like words with friends, where you each take turns doing a drive with facebook friends or random people, the problem is when i start a game and i try selecting a play nothing shows up besides "buy a playbook" for 15 in game dollars which costs money and im stuck looking at the damn screen wondering how they can be so cruel.
SCREW THIS! What a big disappointment this is. Not gonna hold my breath, but maybe they'll release a proper Madden game later. Hope so. Who's going to want this?
11-01-2012, 09:07 AM
All I wanted was Madden 12 with new graphics and rosters.

This looks really sketchy.

Member of Atypical Beta Group Callsign: SAB Frumius
Playing: Radiation Island Battle Supremacy Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders (Fan Pages).
Member of Revo Beta Group Revo Gameplay videos (SAB YouTube channel)
11-01-2012, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
SCREW THIS! What a big disappointment this is. Not gonna hold my breath, but maybe they'll release a proper Madden game later. Hope so. Who's going to want this?
The 80% of people who don't pay for apps maybe?