Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-01-2012, 11:30 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen)

Ok I'm not sure why everyone is so upset about this title. Here are things I see on my experiences with the game.

Buy a play book screen- FALSE, you are given a few initial plays in a play book to work with and more get unlocked as you level up.

You are given 30,000 gold to start with which can go towards improving your team, and having drives in games that successfully end in touchdowns are great ways to stack up over 1,000 gold easily.

The biggest thing is energy,which you do need to wait to refill before you play drives when it's your turn. Leveling up automatically refills your energy.
Old 11-01-2012, 08:34 PM

How in the world do I get into the 3D mode!?
Old 11-01-2012, 08:39 PM

Ya I have an iPod touch 4g, if you do too then no, it's like head coach game they came out a few years ago..just worse
Old 11-01-2012, 08:57 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Damn! Deleting it...3D sim is only for iPhone 4S and up, IPad 2 and up, and iPod touch 5?
Old 11-02-2012, 07:43 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

The game itself is great, very well judged for a mobile device. No defence (great decision), you just take turns on offence. You can actually RUN the ball this year and the graphics are a major upgrade.

The game is freemium so you know what that means - either make do with a set number of goes per hour and using a limited playbook or pony up for more. You can also buy new players to upgrade your team. For me none of this is a big issue; compare it to CSR - I enjoyed that, didn't pay a penny.

The negatives: I'll give them the benefit of the doubt as it's only been out a day but it's buggy as hell, drops connection and relies on your opponent getting back to you - so far I haven't completed a game against a human opponent.

That last point is going to make or break it for me.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:29 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Does anybody know if EA will ever make an update for iPod (4th generation) user to play in 3d gameplay? P.s there's no glitches for me yet just takes a while load sometimes.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:35 PM

The graphics and animations are a major upgrade from what we've seen previously. I would love to see a more traditional Madden game done using this engine.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:26 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Why the �������� does my quarterback fumble the ball half the time he gets hit?

Its not like quarterbacks in real life fumble left and right every other play, so why does this game do it? At least let us be able to protect the ball if your going to have him be some pus sy bi tch who cant hold onto the ball

Other than that and energy recharge rate the games good. I can handle the glitches i guess

Last edited by FriedSushi; 12-02-2012 at 09:36 AM..
Old 02-03-2013, 07:25 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Game is fun however wish I knew my kicker could not make a fg unless I'm at the 20. You need to get at good one otherwise you are punting at the 25 .. Just go for it on 4th.

Can't complain yet.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:15 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

After playing it for awhile now I really like this game. Only drawback is you need to use Facebook as your friends list. That it take a Radom shot to random people playing. 50% of them have forfeited.

The auction system on the iPhone sucks though. If you want to buy something I suggest doing it on Facebook. Allot easier to look for cheap high cards for starters (85-89) unlike iPhone you have to go by 10. (80-90).

Also funny how I get sacked allot on certain plays even if my ot is way higher then the opp de. You just need to learn to move to the position where that de gets blocked.

My suggestion is to get a fast & qb fast hb. It is really easy to run in this game. Passing is hit and miss some times. My touch pass goes out of bounds or really deep. I guess just practice will help.

Still when you are playing against someone that wants to play its fun and competitor if same rating.