11-01-2012, 08:56 AM
#21
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 3,222
More impressions:

I am now into the second set of coaster tracks, which are metal. At this point, the game introduces a new type of rider - pigs. It is quite enjoyable watching your fluffies getting flung around and ejected as they ride the tracks; it makes me wish that the developers had a replay mode where you could get some control of the camera and zoom in on the hapless critters. Quite cute.

The metal tracks start to up the difficulty and the fun. I can only imagine how crazy this game will get a bit later. I am really have a good time with this and the in-game currency rewards continues to flow at a great pace. Now you all go back to your IAP discussions.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
11-01-2012, 09:12 AM
#22
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Over The Rainbow
Posts: 3,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
More impressions:
Thank you, Slewis. It's appreciated.

11-01-2012, 09:35 AM
#23
Nvm, good game!
11-01-2012, 01:30 PM
#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
More impressions:

I am now into the second set of coaster tracks, which are metal. At this point, the game introduces a new type of rider - pigs. It is quite enjoyable watching your fluffies getting flung around and ejected as they ride the tracks; it makes me wish that the developers had a replay mode where you could get some control of the camera and zoom in on the hapless critters. Quite cute.

The metal tracks start to up the difficulty and the fun. I can only imagine how crazy this game will get a bit later. I am really have a good time with this and the in-game currency rewards continues to flow at a great pace. Now you all go back to your IAP discussions.
I'm at the metal tracks too and it's quite fun.... Like the flinging plushies too!
The IAPs are a constant reminder but I'm just gonna keep ignoring them and see how far 99 cents will go!!
Just wondering if you 100% complete a level within a world whether we get awarded a truck load of coins?
11-01-2012, 01:34 PM
#25
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
More impressions:
I appreciate you continuing to add you opinion of the game Slewis. Thanks! I just might pick this up
11-01-2012, 02:12 PM
#26
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 3,222
Andy_C83 and ducksFANjason: you are welcome!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
11-02-2012, 07:19 AM
#27
I have 100% in the game, and I didn't purchase any coins. It DID take me about 2 weeks, but I see that as a good thing.

@Capricornman & slewis7- Wait till you get to the 4th set... Holy Crap. (I mean that in a good way)

Community Manager RedLynx, a Ubisoft Studio

Last edited by ShiftySamurai; 11-02-2012 at 07:21 AM.
11-02-2012, 07:25 AM
#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftySamurai View Post
I have 100% in the game, and I didn't purchase any coins. It DID take me about 2 weeks, but I see that as a good thing.

@Capricornman & slewis7- Wait till you get to the 4th set... Holy Crap. (I mean that in a good way)
Can't wait to see
11-02-2012, 07:34 AM
#29
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftySamurai View Post
I have 100% in the game, and I didn't purchase any coins. It DID take me about 2 weeks, but I see that as a good thing.

@Capricornman & slewis7- Wait till you get to the 4th set... Holy Crap. (I mean that in a good way)
How is that possible dude? The game has only been out for a few days...unless you're press member or beta tester that is.
11-02-2012, 07:44 AM
#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by defred34 View Post
How is that possible dude? The game has only been out for a few days...unless you're press member or beta tester that is.
take a look at his signature

Game Center: sink_or_swim