★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-02-2012, 08:06 AM
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
take a look at his signature
OMG. This is terrible. No offense com manager at Redlynx.
11-02-2012, 03:20 PM
I bought this and was having fun and then I got to the third coaster and I couldn't get up the hill. It didn't matter how far to the right I held my finger, there was no way I was getting up that damn hill! Finally realized that you're supposed to *swipe* left to right to speed up, not just slide to the right and hold. LOL.

So now I'm having fun again. So far coins are not a problem. I think the game could be a little clearer about how you actually control this game.

11-02-2012, 03:47 PM
I like this and so far I have been able to earn plenty of coins.
11-04-2012, 12:09 AM
I am on the last set of coasters now, Rapture Rides, and I am sad that it is near the end. This is just a lot of fun! Thanks, RedLynx.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
11-04-2012, 08:18 AM
This game is a horrible ceaseless time vampire, that's why I love it! I felt it was a bit of a slow burner but it got better and there's a teeny bit of strategy to it as well with using the right character type for the best heart payouts so it's not just chucking plushies around on a rollercoaster.

Never had an issue with the controls, just swipe when required and its perfectly intuitive especially when you're in the air and need to land without losing anyone or just plain breaking it. Though there's IAPs once you get a feel for how the game goes they're not essential and can get enough coins to keep going especially if you look to get x10 on a track before progressing. Definitely a five star type of game, only knocking a star off for not having any audio control options.
02-26-2013, 07:45 PM
Does anyone know if purchasing one of the IAPs will remove the ads?
02-28-2013, 08:28 AM
This game really is a lot of fun! completely addictive game play! ignore every single complaint about in app purchases. Its completely not necessary to buy anything to achieve 100% on every track this game. Whiners gonna whine. All coins needed for purchase are EXTREMELY easy to earn. As long as you can play the game with a modicum of gamer skill. Love!