★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-31-2012, 10:59 PM
#21
You forgot the 4th option. Delete the game and play Battleheart.
11-01-2012, 03:41 AM
#22
Anyone else getting an error saying "the item you are trying to buy is no longer available?"

11-01-2012, 04:41 AM
#23
Could have been a good game. Many games nowadays could be so much better without this constant timer and IAP nonsense. Will stick to punch quest and battleheart.
11-01-2012, 06:28 AM
#24
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: U.S.
Posts: 2,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potts View Post
Anyone else getting an error saying "the item you are trying to buy is no longer available?"
I'm getting the same thing. I just tried downloading it a few minutes ago.
11-01-2012, 06:51 AM
#25
Same here.
11-01-2012, 07:03 AM
#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
I'm getting the same thing. I just tried downloading it a few minutes ago.
Hey guys, where exactly are you seeing this error? What item are you attempting to purchase?

Thank you,
11-01-2012, 07:22 AM
#27
Same. Can't DL the game. It did show up last night at the normal time either. Assumed it was in NZ beta or something.
11-01-2012, 07:28 AM
#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themagicjesus View Post
Could have been a good game. Many games nowadays could be so much better without this constant timer and IAP nonsense. Will stick to punch quest and battleheart.
Well said, this game is crippled with those IAP / Timer things.

Deleted after 5min. Play Battleheart if you want a true game and avoid this paywall.
11-01-2012, 10:06 AM
#29
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: U.S.
Posts: 2,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edrixx View Post
Hey guys, where exactly are you seeing this error? What item are you attempting to purchase?

Thank you,
You can't download the actual game from the App Store. It says it isn't there anymore. I haven't checked in an hour or so. I'll check again.

UPDATE: It's back up on the US App Store as of 11:05am. Downloading now.

Last edited by NOEN; 11-01-2012 at 10:11 AM.
11-01-2012, 10:26 AM
#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattosai View Post
Well said, this game is crippled with those IAP / Timer things.

Deleted after 5min. Play Battleheart if you want a true game and avoid this paywall.
All these comments are making me very glad I bought battleheart.