★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

"Its addictive, looks great and is extremely easy to get the hang of. Dont delay!" App-Score

Prepare for pure panda-monium!

You and your animal friends have been shrunk down to nano-size by the invaders and now you have to escape!

Tap the screen to zap a bolt of electricity which will drag your creatures toward it. Navigate through tricky obstacles and be careful to not get munched by the nasty enemies!

Electric Tentacle is a unique high score game, as you try and escape be sure to pick up your buddies...the more the merrier as you try collect stars and stay in one piece!

With that 'one more go' level of addictiveness, Electric Tentacle will keep you entertained for hours as you try beat that high score and win your crown!

For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com

Sanuku's comments:

09-26-2012, 06:25 AM
Nano panda clone?

Currently addicted to: Duet game, Threes, Tengami, Oquonie, Platforms Unlimited, Perloo, Wave Wave

09-26-2012, 05:48 PM
the makers from nano panda..right?
if not its pure rip off.
09-27-2012, 06:09 AM
Originally Posted by sortvind View Post
the makers from nano panda..right?
if not its pure rip off.
Yes this is by unit9, the makers of Nano Panda
09-27-2012, 12:10 PM
I thought nanopanda was a puzzle game? This looks more like an endless runner type dragging to avoid stuff?
09-30-2012, 01:40 AM
Send a message via AIM to AceSox Send a message via Skype™ to AceSox
This game is great! Not getting much attention though. (:
09-30-2012, 08:47 AM
I just bought it today. I don't regret it so far. At first the controls may seem hard to master (that's the whole point of the game!) but after 5 minutes it feels totally natural. And I keep improving.
Love the music too, well done unit9!
11-05-2012, 02:22 PM
Now FREE for the first time. Tried it. Seems to be okay.

Does anybody know something about the "Top In-App Purchases"?

Colossal Pack $2.99
Orko Pack $0.99
Eternian Pack $5.99
Master Pack $9.99

Do we need them to proceed (grinding, hitting paywall)? Or are they just more content? TIA.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
11-06-2012, 01:27 PM
Game Impressions

Surprisingly good game if you ask me. Really only decided to try it because it went free but I'm glad I got it. Nice artwork, animations and really addictive gameplay, kept me hooked for an hour
11-06-2012, 01:49 PM
This game is funny its a very unique game. It has elements of the momentum like in asteroids where is you are moving too fast in one direction you have to slow your self down by going in the opposite direction. Fun game overall.