★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: J.J.ROCKETS - (by Marvelous AQL Inc.) - Japan Only

10-31-2012, 11:10 AM
J.J.ROCKETS - (by Marvelous AQL Inc.) - Japan Only

From Keiji Inafune, the creator of Megaman. More info as reported by Siliconera:
Quote:
J.J. Rockets from Keiji Inafune’s studio Comcept and Marvelous AQL has an awesome set up. In this game you are the President of the United States who transforms into a superhero and shoots mutants.

Since J.J. Rockets is for mobile phones, Inafune designed it with short burst play in mind. You only have three minutes to blaze through a level and defeat a boss. After a stage ends, players can customize the President’s weapon by picking one of 200 types.

J.J. Rockets came out for Android back in September. It’s also available on iOS as a iTunes download today. You can download J.J. Rockets for free right here.

https://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/j.j.rockets/id547866402?mt=8

"Don't Do This Or You'll Get Banned"
—Unnecessary Sass Towards The Admins—
10-31-2012, 11:13 AM
Arrrrgggghhh DO WANT!

Well look at that... It's free Downloading now!

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.

Last edited by killercow; 10-31-2012 at 11:17 AM.
10-31-2012, 11:22 AM
Wtf. I dont to create another account. BUT. THIS. LOOKS. INTENSE.

Decisions, decisions.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-31-2012, 11:37 AM
Well I expected a lot more from Keiji Inafune, it looks okay but the gameplay is really basic, filled with IAP (Mobage...) and there are loadings everywhere. Disappointed! I thought we could have a viewtiful Joe like on ios but this is not it.

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
10-31-2012, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
Well I expected a lot more from Keiji Inafune, it looks okay but the gameplay is really basic, filled with IAP (Mobage...) and there are loadings everywhere. Disappointed!
That's sad, I guess the game being free was a sign...

"Don't Do This Or You'll Get Banned"
—Unnecessary Sass Towards The Admins—