★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Fear the Walking Dead: Dead Run is an exhilarating tactical runner that puts you inside the apocalyptic fall of Los Angeles from AMCs hit series Fear the Walking Dead.

Relentlessly pursued by the undead, you flee across familiar LA landscapes as the city is overrun; an abandoned church, a high school, the local sports arena. Shoot too much and youll slow down. Dont shoot enough and youll be overtaken.

Fear the Walking Dead: Dead Run Features:

- The official mobile game of AMCs hit show

- Run for survival Annihilate enemies and stay alive as long as you can in a world falling apart

- Exciting episode levels 3 special show levels available, with more coming soon. Relive the most horrific events from the TV series and see if you would survive.

- Play as your favorite characters from the show
Unlock Travis, Nick, Madison, Strand, Daniel and Chris. Each has their own strengths and weaknesses and come with their own weapons. Will they survive in your game?

- An arsenal at your fingertips Over 40 weapons at your disposal. Load up with a powerful arsenal of shotguns, rifles, handguns and more.

- Outlive your friends Connect to see who makes it the farthest through the city. Run past the lurching bodies of your undead friends!

Download for free now!

NOTE: Fear the Walking Dead: Dead Run does NOT run on iPad 2.
04-11-2016, 05:14 AM

Interesting Runner, does remind me a lot of Deadlight from Tequila Works in it`s Core Gameplay.

04-11-2016, 05:22 AM
Game is fun but the price (and the fact alone that they cost money) of "episodes" is ludicrous. The first free one took me like one or two minutes at most (to beat) and was nothing different than the survival runs I played. I'll keep playing survival but I hardly believe they are charging three dollars EACH for what seems like nothing
04-11-2016, 10:17 AM
Wow after playing this game for 30 minutes I bought every episode.
I'm not even close to upgrading all my guys on the first episode.
So much to unlock, upgrade, missions, leveling all
On each character.

Last edited by Jayg2015; 04-11-2016 at 11:21 AM.
04-11-2016, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
Wow after playing this game for 30 minutes I bought every episode.
I'm not even close to upgrading all my guys on the first episode.
So much to unlock, upgrade, missions, leveling all
On each character.
You payed six dollars to tap more black and white zombies. Why would you support this nonsense
04-11-2016, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themagicjesus View Post
You payed six dollars to tap more black and white zombies. Why would you support this nonsense
I wish they would have at least left the other microtransactions out of the game if they were going to charge for episodes. The few minutes I spent with the game were fairly enjoyable, but what's the point of a high score chaser (Survival mode) if you can just buy your way up with cash? Takes all the fun out of it for me. What's with games trying to be both premium and freemium at once? At least choose one.

It's like they just threw every monetization scheme in, hoping something sticks. I guess they'll probably make oodles of money from it, though, so joke's on us.

Last edited by AppUnwrapper; 04-11-2016 at 04:16 PM.
04-11-2016, 04:28 PM
🌊🌊🌊🏃🏃😂😂😂⚡️⚡️⚡️
Quote:
Originally Posted by themagicjesus View Post
you payed six dollars to tap more black and white zombies. Why would you support this nonsense
😂😂😂😂😂😂
04-11-2016, 05:56 PM
Guys,if you're looking for exploration/survival based games then either check "This war of mine" or "cataclysm - dark days ahead" , that is if you wanted something like that and not a runner game with a shiny name.
04-11-2016, 06:01 PM
Will Not Play Games with Energy Systems
I'm really liking this game. I purchased all the episodes but that's all I'll purchase. They aren't getting both from me. If they had a coin doubler I would buy that but that's it.

Its a fun game.

Billy
04-11-2016, 06:24 PM
Great game don't know why hating is a hobby