App description: GamePlayWordFree
These are the words of FOUR LETTERS.

ReadMakeFindEasy
We give you four letters, and you make a word as quickly as you can.

MoreTimeFastBest
Keep making words to increase your score. The challenge increases the longer you last.

CoolGleeLoveGrin
Once time runs out, have another go! FOUR LETTERS is the endless word puzzle that you'll play for E-V-E-R!


FEATURES:
- Multiple answers to questions. Get creative!
- Thousands of possible letter combinations
- Leaderboards so you can compete and compare scores
- A Dictionary where you can view all the words you've made

PikPok love to hear from our players!

On Twitter? Drop us a line @pikpokgames and join the conversation with #FourLetters

Four Letters is free to play, but does show in game advertising. There is a one-time in-app purchase available to disable ads. You can disable in-app purchases in your devices settings.
03-18-2015, 06:22 AM
#2
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Wellington
Posts: 723
Thanks for the thread

This is a pretty different game than you might expect from PikPok, an endless word puzzle title. But we've been having fun with it internally.

Free to download, ad supported, with a single IAP to turn off third party ads.

Hope you enjoy.

03-18-2015, 06:41 AM
#3
Thanks, PikPok. Will check it soon.

Pine Entertainment
03-18-2015, 08:01 AM
#4
Well that's me addicted! Lots of polish and it does exactly what you'd expect and want it to do.

I'm just going to preempt the next few posts and ask if Game Center is in the works?

I may just be asking as word games are the few titles I can actually beat people on :P

Edit: Must admit I wasn't expecting nouns to be accepted/required like •••Spoiler:  ODIN or FUGU. Throws up my usual flow when they come up!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.

Last edited by PeteOzzy; 03-18-2015 at 08:06 AM.
03-18-2015, 12:22 PM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post

I may just be asking as word games are the few titles I can actually beat people on :P

I will fix that
03-18-2015, 12:50 PM
#6
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Wellington
Posts: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Well that's me addicted! Lots of polish and it does exactly what you'd expect and want it to do.

I'm just going to preempt the next few posts and ask if Game Center is in the works?

I may just be asking as word games are the few titles I can actually beat people on :P

Edit: Must admit I wasn't expecting nouns to be accepted/required like •••Spoiler:  ODIN or FUGU. Throws up my usual flow when they come up!
We are working on Gamecenter achievements at the moment.

And we are still massaging the included and excluded words lists given there is a little inconsistency there.
03-18-2015, 01:23 PM
#7
Are any "cuss" or slang words included in this?
03-18-2015, 01:30 PM
#8
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Wellington
Posts: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by vectorarchitekt View Post
Are any "cuss" or slang words included in this?
There should be no set of letters presented that only resolves to a cuss word. Though the game does accept some limited cuss words as an option for some letter sets. However, it should also never suggest "You could have made..." with a cuss word either.

So, they are there beneath the surface, but you are never really shown or prompted to "learn" them if that makes sense. Or in other words, about as family friendly as Scrabble
03-18-2015, 03:04 PM
#9
I know you're still fine tuning the dictionary. Another approach is to include a "report word" button so players can report inappropriate words.
03-18-2015, 03:11 PM
#10
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Wellington
Posts: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red1 View Post
I know you're still fine tuning the dictionary. Another approach is to include a "report word" button so players can report inappropriate words.
Thanks. I'll pass that suggestion on to the team