★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-31-2012, 01:06 PM
Some important information for those who care for such things, i.e. consumable iAP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeholdStudios View Post
The only in-app purchase the game will have are for game money. We are never making items purchasable only by real life money, quote this if you will. New campaigns, room itens and everything else are bought with game money that you can farm on battles and quests.
Interpret it as you wish.

"Don't Do This Or You'll Get Banned"
Unnecessary Sass Towards The Admins
10-31-2012, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire_neo View Post
Some important information for those who care for such things, i.e. consumable iAP.

Interpret it as you wish.
That its great

10-31-2012, 01:08 PM
Buying ...iphone 5 optimized anyone??

Last edited by drewpoc; 10-31-2012 at 01:10 PM.
10-31-2012, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Sanuku we have some work for you lol
Well...

10-31-2012, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewpoc View Post
Buying ...iphone 5 optimized anyone??
Nope, doesn't look that way.
10-31-2012, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wswing View Post
Nope, doesn't look that way.
Thanks for the heads up
10-31-2012, 01:27 PM
Just to say, a few people in the Upcoming thread, and I as well have been playing this game on Android for a week or so now, and so far so great.

The game is very entertaining and fun. It might not be for all hardcore RPG'ers out there, but it's perfect for a pick up and play thing.

The IAPs are not required at all to finish the game - you earn money in-game by completing battles and quests, and it's quite reasonable so far. I mean, if you want to buy everything, you might have to do some more battles or quests, but other than that, it's pretty much fair game. Actually, the IAPs are not yet working on Android, and people have finished the game, so make of it what you will.

I highly recommend it from what I've played so far. It might come out of left field, or feel like a very stupid comparison, but I'll throw it out there:

This is kind of the New Star Soccer of tabletop RPGs, in a way.

Feel free to insult me now :P
10-31-2012, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjft View Post
Just to say, a few people in the Upcoming thread, and I as well have been playing this game on Android for a week or so now, and so far so great.

The game is very entertaining and fun. It might not be for all hardcore RPG'ers out there, but it's perfect for a pick up and play thing.

The IAPs are not required at all to finish the game - you earn money in-game by completing battles and quests, and it's quite reasonable so far. I mean, if you want to buy everything, you might have to do some more battles or quests, but other than that, it's pretty much fair game. Actually, the IAPs are not yet working on Android, and people have finished the game, so make of it what you will.

I highly recommend it from what I've played so far. It might come out of left field, or feel like a very stupid comparison, but I'll throw it out there:

That game sucked this is 100000 times better just from video but I understand where your getting at.
10-31-2012, 01:32 PM
Quote:

Why insult you mate,actually thanks for the feedback I think I'll get it aswell.
10-31-2012, 01:33 PM
Quote:

Lmao