★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-21-2013, 07:41 PM
hey, please, that is not necessary. its just a tip, ill drop the best tip for you:

lots of pages ago in this thread, some users started a wiki about the game. so i believe one of the best things you can do is to take a look at it, maybe you'll get whats best for your game:
http://knightsofpenandpaper.wikia.com
01-22-2013, 01:14 PM
Hey everyone, I'm happy to announce that our game was chosen as one of the IGF (indie game festival) finalists:

http://igf.com/2013/01/2013_independ...festiva_3.html

Thanks for playing and supporting our game!

01-22-2013, 04:31 PM
I've just beaten mom ^^

Your game was really great, congrats One of my favourite IOs RPG ever

If anyone need tips, here is a screenshot of my team ^^

Gamecenter : AshraamCPC
Current Games : Ascension, Block Fortress, Alien versus Humans, Agricola, Eclipse, Kotor
Waiting for : Panzer Corps, Through the Ages, X-Com:EU, Breach&Clear
01-29-2013, 03:21 AM
Nevermind i misread it.

Last edited by Nemer; 01-29-2013 at 06:20 AM.
02-13-2013, 01:10 PM
Any signs of content update?
02-14-2013, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotovsky View Post
Any signs of content update?
we're currently working on it. there won't be any new classes but there'll be many more stuff. :3

can't really say much about it though, sorry!
02-18-2013, 01:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobyPen View Post
Does anyone know how to unlock the locked seats? It says "Holy Grail at shop" but I have no iae what that is.
Top left Shop button. Press the right arrow 2 times to go to the Object page. There is the Holy Grail. These costs ingame currency.
02-25-2013, 10:36 AM
I'm going to restart. What's a good player/class combo to complete all content eventually? I want a solid team combo.
02-25-2013, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichRuzz View Post
I'm going to restart. What's a good player/class combo to complete all content eventually? I want a solid team combo.
The easiest combo (IMO) is paladin, mage, hunter, rogue, cleric. Paladin is easily best at having threat and reducing damage, mage and hunter are both great at either AoE damage or single-target damage depending on spec, the rogue can put out serious single-target DPS with very little threat, and the cleric is the best all-around healer. You could also replace the cleric with a bard and have some extra AoE DPS, but the bard's single-target heal is pretty weak. I think the cleric is the easier choice.
02-25-2013, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichRuzz View Post
I've found Bard, Hunter, Rogue, Paladin, Necromancer to be a ridiculously solid team. The bard provides regen, the necro provides hp steal, so healing isn't a problem. Your three main damage dealers are all physical, so you get the maximum benefit from Help From Below's crit bonus and the bard's strength buff. I have yet to lose a character in combat, but I've been taking my time and haven't beaten the final final boss yet.

Gamecenter ID: KBPrinceO

Challenge me to some Ascension!