★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Heliceum
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 47.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: *****148apps: "A challenging but intriguing twist on the Tower Defense genre."

*****Modojo: "We begin by taking our hat off to developer Heliceum for bringing something genuinely fresh to the table."

*****Apptudes: "This game from Heliceum is part tower defense, part half strategy and all fun."

Human Defense Viral will give your brain a workout! Your mission is to defend your body against attack: your lungs, your heart, your muscles... Stop those viruses from invading your veins, whatever it takes!

To win, you'll not only have to place the right towers in the right place, but also direct the blood flow to let the nutrients in, and keep the viruses out! Combine your defenses into a flawless strategy in this fast-paced game with more than a few injections of humor.

Combat more than 10 strains of virus: Musculus (the strong one), Multiplus (the one that multiplies!), Velocus (the super-fast one), and Maximus (the Boss)!
Control your blood flow to supply your organs with nutrients: carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
Strategically position four types of uniquely specialized defense towers: Plasmos, Lymphos, Scannos and Phagos.
Complete the 6 chapters of Adventure mode and collect three stars in each of the 18 levelsif you can!
Try out Emergency mode and its never-ending waves of viruses!

iOS FEATURES: Retina display, iTunes library, Multitasking.

Visit our website: www.heliceum.com
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/heliceum
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/heliceum
Watch our latest videos: www.youtube.com/heliceum
Support page: contact@heliceum.com

Fallen_Grace's comments:

Seems free for now,and a sequel to the first Human Defense,so if anyone has an itch for yet another TD game I guess you'd try this one.

Judging from the AppStore page,it has three IAPs,even though the description says they are not required to finish the game,but who knows

By the way first time I'm linking an appstore game,so let me know if I missed something or if there's any errors.
11-01-2012, 02:46 PM
The original has been pulled, apparently. I've never really gotten into it, though I can say looking at the first chapter, those levels are identical to the prior version.

There's more ways to spend coins, and this includes more costlier IAP options and less coins for your money. Not that the game requires IAP, but still.