★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: New challenges awaits you!

Experience fresh RPG experience with a unique combat mechanic, packed with high quality 3D visual content, set in fantasy medieval theme.

Every year, the ForgeDust Archipelago becomes the venue for knights from around the world, risking their lives and testing their strength to claim the title Victorious Knight. You, a proud knight, has prepared for this for many years, and the time has come.

Will you be Victorious?

- Character Growth; level up and spend your acquired Skill Points based on play style!
- Visit The Forge to buy new weapon for a new look and increased attack speed!
- Don't forget to upgrade your Potion Power to stay longer in battle!
- Tactics does matter, well-timed actions is crucial to win battles!
- Don't miss a single treasure chest!

May You Be Victorious!

Requires iPhone 5 or later, iPad3 or later and iPod Touch 6th Generation or above to play.
Requires iOS 7 or later iOS version.

Ryner AJ's comments:

Really glad to share my latest release iOS game to all of you. RPG genre set in fantasy medieval theme.

AppStore Link: https://goo.gl/oCer64

This game offers a high quality 3D content visual and unique battle mechanic.

Supported devices: iPhone 5 and later, iPad 3 and later.
Min. iOS version: iOS 7 or later.

Note: Quality and effects (such as bloom effect) may vary based on device. Screenshots are taken from iPhone 6 Plus.
04-28-2016, 09:36 AM
This looks awesome. Is the combat and exploration like Infinity Blade?

And $1.99? Seems too good to be true.

04-28-2016, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony78 View Post
This looks awesome. Is the combat and exploration like Infinity Blade?

And $1.99? Seems too good to be true.
Hi anthony78, the exploration is top down + touch to move. Like other top down hack and slash. As for the battle, it's not like infinity blade, it only requires taps. And yes, it's $1.99 for sure.
04-28-2016, 09:47 AM
Looks really cool going to pick this up for sure
04-28-2016, 09:50 AM
@Repulsa, Thanks and have fun, may you be Victorious!
04-28-2016, 09:54 AM
This is one of those that looks too good to be true.. Is there much in the way of exploration? Skill trees or anything?

Like Her Story? Try Contradiction for iPad!

A few favourites: Contradiction. Desktop Dungeons. Til Morning's Light. Knights of Pen & Paper (1+2). Drylands. Paint it Back.
04-28-2016, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatre View Post
This is one of those that looks too good to be true.. Is there much in the way of exploration? Skill trees or anything?
Hi Avatre, the exploration is quite simple, and the main reason for the exploration is to get treasure chests and solve a mini puzzles. It's a 'pre-battle-mini-map' before battles. As for character growth, there's no skill trees involved. I wanted to keep it simple, so it's just about distributing skill points earned from winning battles, and allocating it based on your play style and strategy/tactics.

Last edited by Ryner AJ; 04-28-2016 at 10:08 AM.
04-28-2016, 10:16 AM
Whoa... Those graphics! May have to check this out.
04-28-2016, 10:27 AM
The art style and even the GUI heavily remind me of infinity blade. Im glad this isnt in the same gameplay formula.

That said, would love to see some gameplay imps on this one as this looks real badass.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-28-2016, 10:54 AM
To add, this game is developed and powered with Unreal Engine 4.