★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: ACNE Play
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 92.8 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: NEW ADVENTURE AVAILABLE!
Enter the closet once again and venture to Candy Island! Fight the surprised Sugarcubes and the crazy Cupcakes, defeat the colossal Cookie and badass Brownie. It will be the sweetest adventure of your life, tempting, tasty and unforgettable!

CANDY ISLAND
- A full new world with new graphics and music
- New monsters and a new boss-fight
- New puzzles and objects
- New collectables

We have also added Game Center, enjoy!

"There are many titles out there that feel like iPhone games, but My Little Hero is not one of them. It has that shine that is evocative of games on a larger scale, and you'll notice it from the title screen onward." Touch Arcade

" it's endearing and enjoyable enough to melt the heart of even the fiercest cynic." Pocket Gamer

"one of the most promising action/adventure titles to hit the App Store in some time." - IGN Wireless

"charming and nostalgic look into the iconic childhood hero fantasy." - Gamezebo

Helmet? On. Sword? Got it. Now find the Boogeyman Pinky waits to be rescued!

Question: What is a boy to do when his best friend is in danger? Answer: Become a Hero.

Visually stunning with top-notch gameplay, this captivating tale unfolds when a boys best friend, Pinky, gets kidnapped by the evil Boogeyman. Track down the Boogeyman while venturing through the enchanting worlds of Dark Forests, Muddy Deserts, Mushy Swamps and the ultimate destination - the Boogeymans Nest. Solve puzzles, find treasures, and confront all the enemies of your childhood dreams in the hypnotizing beautiful world, just behind the doors of your bedroom closet.

Tips for a Hero:

1. Search for hidden collectibles and defeat the boss enemies. Remember: there is always a solution to every problem.

2. No enemy should be left behind: dont be afraid to ruthlessly hack and slash for buttons. Hang on to your buttons, as youll need them!

3. Feeling a little low on energy? Theres nothing that a little sugar cant fix including mending broken hearts.

4 gorgeously crafted worlds (with more to come in future updates)
Upgradable armour and weapons, with additional items to discover
31 individual hidden collectibles
11-01-2012, 10:43 AM
What's up with this? I know I've seen this icon and this game (or at least a different version of it) before. It got a lot of attention here on TA, at least pre-release.

I checked " other apps by this developer" on the TA iphone app, and this was the only version.

Is this stolen? A different game entirely? Wha...I got my confused face on right now.

11-01-2012, 10:46 AM
Ok, so I found the original artical about this game, and it had the same name. Or has. I discovered it while browsing the store...doesn't seem to have any ads or iaps. Still confused.
11-01-2012, 10:49 AM
There's also a separate HD version out. Also free. I never got it the first time around (if this is a different version)...oooooh! This game is so adorable! I'm going back to play it more.
11-01-2012, 11:02 AM
Oh wow. The name, the icon, the concept is fantastic.

Maybe it's because I have 2 super young children but I want to support this app in the name of childhood imaginations.

Looking for a writer? PM me

Game Designer of:
Family Feud Matches Gaming with a side of Matchmaking!
Family Feud 2 My First Huge Apple Feature!
Pickpawcket
And more!
11-01-2012, 11:03 AM
Yeah I remember this game, from earlier this year. I think I tried to search for it some time after it was released, and it was gone from the app store. Not sure what the story is there, but looks like it's been re-released with added stuff. And it's free.

Last edited by Andy C83; 11-01-2012 at 11:22 AM.
11-01-2012, 11:07 AM
I have this game... what's up with this?

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
11-01-2012, 11:46 AM
I don't know...I rember some people were bothered by the controls, but it seems fine to me. I have a feeling the price will jump soon.

Superb cutscenes, simple, yet fun zelda style controls, great music, a kid wielding a cardboard sword, wearing a cardboad hat...out to rescue his stolen toys by travelling through the portal in his closet...

Simple graphics, but with a charming design...ZERO iapps. ZERO advertisements.

What we have here is a free lunch. Eat it before they realize they forgot to charge you .
11-01-2012, 11:56 AM
This game got a nice 4/5 review by TA.