★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

New and Long Games

06-19-2009, 11:09 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
New and Long Games

Hi I'm new here on toucharcade and I have a question. I am going away this summer and will not have wifi or a computer for 2 months. I am wondering if there are any games the great folks at toucharcade can suggest. They should be as long as possible and with great replayability. I already have Peggle, sway, 2xl supercross, nfs, and some others. Thanks!
06-19-2009, 11:10 PM
Zenonia.
There are two story modes, and each story mode takes 40 hours. (:

06-19-2009, 11:11 PM
harbor master
06-19-2009, 11:15 PM
Defender Chronicles, Real Racing, iBomber, Star Defense, Pocket Tanks Deluxe, Zenonia, Mecho Wars, Quantum Collapse, and hopefully next week MiniGore.

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.
06-19-2009, 11:17 PM
Assassin's Creed and Alien Abuse is pretty long, and somewhat difficult.

Top 5 Apps Dead Space. World of Goo. AC II: Discovery. Plants vs Zombies 1 and 2.
06-19-2009, 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
Defender Chronicles, Real Racing, iBomber, Star Defense, Pocket Tanks Deluxe, Zenonia, Mecho Wars, Quantum Collapse, and hopefully next week MiniGore.
Yes Minigore looks very fun, about how much play time does real racing have(not including online leagues) ?

What makes Zenonia so good, is it justthe fact that it is an rpg?
06-19-2009, 11:35 PM
Oh, I forgot, The Sims 3. It's epicly fun.

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
06-19-2009, 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben18 View Post
Yes Minigore looks very fun, about how much play time does real racing have(not including online leagues) ?

What makes Zenonia so good, is it justthe fact that it is an rpg?
It has a ton of replayability and the best controls ever. Zenonia is not just any RPG, it's an EPIC RPG. 80+ hours of gameplay! Tons of items, a secret hard mode, and great storyline. Trust me, it's amazing.

Quote:
Quote:
06-19-2009, 11:43 PM
Ok I'm thinking about Zenonia and real racing, but I have a new question/criteria: What game has the most content for the least price? Sorry if I'm asking too much..
06-20-2009, 05:28 AM
Zenonia has the most content for any game as of now, however it's not that cheap at $5.99, but very well worth it.
DDR-S has a really really high replayability as you try to unlock all the characters and songs.
Beatrider and World of Tunes are both really creative games that has extremely high replayability.
Pocket God is a really really cute time killer (though maybe only 5 minutes at a time) at only $0.99, with biweekly updates that adds a tiny bit more content each time.
Tap Defense is a good quality tower defense for free, only downside is that I find the game easier than most other tower defense games for iPhone.
Defender Chronicles has a high replayability, however it is very very difficult unless you grind lower levels to gain experience.