Blaze Bourn: Legacy of the Gods - by WeMade Entertainment (UNREAL ENGINE 3)

11-01-2012, 09:31 PM
#1
Blaze Bourn: Legacy of the Gods - by WeMade Entertainment (UNREAL ENGINE 3)

Another masterpiece for iOS (and Android) from WeMade Entertainment (Korean developer & publisher) using Unreal Engine 3. A MMORPG coming soon in 2013.


Last edited by clever_bug; 11-01-2012 at 09:51 PM.
11-03-2012, 07:07 AM
#2
Does WeMade Entertainment always using Unreal 3 to developer their iOS game? Amazing Quality!!

11-03-2012, 08:38 AM
#3
This actually looks good.
11-03-2012, 08:41 AM
#4
Really good developer have arrived to mobile gaming, games looks really nice!
11-03-2012, 09:53 AM
#5
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Under your bed
Posts: 1,312
I think I remember these guys coming out with trailers for upcoming games last summer, but haven't heard from them since. Regardless, this looks sick.
11-03-2012, 10:00 AM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericlin09 View Post
Does WeMade Entertainment always using Unreal 3 to developer their iOS game? Amazing Quality!!
Not always, but usually. They currently have 5 iOS games using Unreal Engine 3 in development (Dragon Mist, MAD Space, Knights of Silkroad, Blaze Bourn: Legacy of the Gods, and Heroes League: Realm of the Gods). Certainly, they will have a lot of iOS games using this engine in the future. However, I think they should develop more non-MMO iOS games (currently, most of their iOS games are MMO).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brrobotix View Post
I think I remember these guys coming out with trailers for upcoming games last summer, but haven't heard from them since. Regardless, this looks sick.
2 of those games were released in Korea (Viking Island and Chaos & Defense). The others are expected to be released in late 2012. The new ones are scheduled to be released sometimes in 2013.
11-03-2012, 10:52 AM
#7
Does anyone knows the model of this company? Is more GL (premiums & freemiums) or more GLU (only freemiums)?
11-03-2012, 10:59 AM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironsam80 View Post
Does anyone knows the model of this company? Is more GL (premiums & freemiums) or more GLU (only freemiums)?
A developer & publisher of high-quality premium MMO games (mostly for mobile platforms - iOS & Android, but also for PC).
11-03-2012, 11:02 AM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by clever_bug View Post
A developer & publisher of high-quality premium MMO games (mostly for mobile platforms - iOS & Android, but also for PC).
Thanks for feedback.
11-03-2012, 03:31 PM
#10
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: NYC, New York. USA
Posts: 2,045
This company just exploded onto the upcoming section. I'm very impressed by the quality of all the games I saw so far and every single one will be purchased as long as there not freemium. Based on someone's early post it looks like the company is focusing on premium titles and that's music to my ears