★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Resco Bubbles - Lite version available

11-30-2008, 01:42 PM
Resco Bubbles - Lite version available

OK. Maybe that's not a kind of game that most people love but following the same Labyrinth game style, Resco Bubbles is a nice puzzle/action game where you control a ball and you have to pop up bubbles in a given order defined by, well, numbers.

In addition to this maybe simple task there are some twists: bubbles that can't be touched, explosions that affects the main ball trajectory, some bubbles that affect the ball direction, bubbles that move (fast by the way), different surfaces (that makes the game interesting) and so on. All that wrapped in 50 levels (some may say that's no too much).

You can play not only to get the level done but also to try the best time which increase a bit the replayability.

Fortunately there is a Resco Bubble Lite with 5 levels so you can try it first.

Priced $5.99 it sure expensive for most of the gamers but (again) for a casual gamer it's a nice addition.

By the way, Resco is an old Palm developer, used to charge $15 or more for their applications. That's probably the reason for a higher price tag.
11-30-2008, 01:50 PM
Just finished the lite version. I really enjoyed it, but can't shell out the $6 for it right now. Will definately put this on my list for later though, looks like it could have some real potential

11-30-2008, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisking1o1 View Post
Just finished the lite version. I really enjoyed it, but can't shell out the $6 for it right now. Will definately put this on my list for later though, looks like it could have some real potential
Completely agree. I'd actually get the full laberynth version (which has a lot more levels) b4 getting this... maybe if it was cheaper

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago
11-30-2008, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo19 View Post
Completely agree. I'd actually get the full laberynth version (which has a lot more levels) b4 getting this... maybe if it was cheaper
Yeah, labyrinth is cool because of the level editor and the countless level pals available, but this is really creative and holds your attention more than labyrinth. I could see myself buying this at full price around Christmas time
11-30-2008, 02:15 PM
I have the full Labyrinth but Resco Bubble got more my attention, probably because all the new elements from level to level.
11-30-2008, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos-Sz View Post
I have the full Labyrinth but Resco Bubble got more my attention, probably because all the new elements from level to level.
The ball is more responsive in Laberyinth imo.

some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
11-30-2008, 02:52 PM
Quote:
The ball is more responsive in Laberyinth imo.
What I see is that in RB different surfaces have different phisics.
11-30-2008, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos-Sz View Post
What I see is that in RB different surfaces have different phisics.
Then it's a tastes thing, I still prefer laberynth, I actually just found out about the level creator on the lite version

some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
11-30-2008, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Then it's a tastes thing, I still prefer laberynth, I actually just found out about the level creator on the lite version
But I agree with you, Labyrinth is very responsive and I like it too by the way.
12-03-2008, 05:08 PM
Just dropped from 4.99 to 1.99. Glad I didn;t buy the full version

some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...