★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Warm Gun by Emotional Robots $0.99 -> FREE

11-03-2012, 11:38 AM
Warm Gun by Emotional Robots $0.99 -> FREE

Game Center: sink_or_swim
11-03-2012, 11:48 AM
Controls are awful. I dont know why they have to implement "inertia" in your aiming, i just cant hit s**t in this one.

Well, it was a while when i tried playing this, so they may have improved it. But for all that time that they had sh**ty controls, i bet no one's playing it online. At least not much if there ever was any.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

11-03-2012, 11:56 AM
When's the damn update coming out?

Drat!
11-03-2012, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WCFields View Post
Maybe this means that the update is coming soon. Otheriwise I don't know why they are putting this on sale.
11-03-2012, 01:56 PM
Graphics look pretty though, gonna get this for an update if any on the controls.
11-03-2012, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WCFields View Post
According to AppShopper the last update of the game was in march, so if they plan to update the game it will be kinda late by now. After reading some of the iTunes reviews I see many people have other problems with the game (crashing etc.) so quite a lot of work is required to polish this game.

Favorites: The Quest Gold + expansions, Mission Europa Collectors Edition, Ascension, Jet Car Stunts 2, Junk Jack X, King of Dragon Pass, Kingturn series, Mecho Wars HD, Mini Dash, Mos Speedrun, Ravenmark, Sonic series, Fall of Angels, Highborn, Solomonís Keep / Boneyard, pixel art games, remakes and ports of classic games.
11-03-2012, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunlock View Post
According to AppShopper the last update of the game was in march, so if they plan to update the game it will be kinda late by now. After reading some of the iTunes reviews I see many people have other problems with the game (crashing etc.) so quite a lot of work is required to polish this game.
That's not the problem. Some months ago it was said by the devs that this game was gonna get an update that was going to add things like ranks, leaderboards, achievements, one new character, etc., and that was said before summer. No news since then.
The game is really cool, and it only needs a good exp system, being able to customize the classes, and of course its bugs need to be fixed. I'm going to reinstall this game now that more users are going to play, but I hope that the update is really coming out.
11-03-2012, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Controls are awful. I dont know why they have to implement "inertia" in your aiming, i just cant hit s**t in this one.

Well, it was a while when i tried playing this, so they may have improved it. But for all that time that they had sh**ty controls, i bet no one's playing it online. At least not much if there ever was any.
Yeah, you all are right, the controls are dismal. No moveable controls either, and when you try to move sight control, your fire keeps going off intermittantly.

Too bad they don't fix this, has some potential. Well, hopefully there will be an update, delete for now...
11-03-2012, 03:14 PM
too bad the controls suck...looks like it could be something worth getting/keeping if they revamp it/fix some issues in the future.

Last edited by mrbiggles; 11-03-2012 at 10:01 PM.
11-03-2012, 03:15 PM
I'm very hopeful they will bring this up to the potential that had me so excited as a tester, especially with new hardware they could support. Once they squash control issues and get this up to spot on the update items they promised, it could still shine. In the meantime, it's certainly worth getting in the hopes that it happens.