★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Theme Park Madness Pre-Update SALE!

06-20-2009, 10:40 AM
Theme Park Madness Pre-Update SALE!

Hello Ridegoers and welcome to Theme Park Madness!!

Today, we're announcing a sale for Theme Park Madness before our first major update is launched later this month.

We're taking 33% off the regular price of the app, making it $1.99 down from the already bargain price of $2.99 (wow, that sounds like an infomercial)! This price will be in effect until our update launches, which we expect to be in less than two weeks!

Here's what you can expect in the update:
- 6 new maps, including 3 that are out of this world!
- 4 new audio tracks
- New Achievements and scoring system
- Crazier tracks with drops, cliffs, and insane loops
- Overall speed boost and performance increase
- Higher frame-rate and smoother graphics
- Lower load times
- About 60 bugs removed

We're trying to get everything with this update, and we're also planning the next update already, aiming to have something out for you by the end of July!

We are expecting to submit the update to Apple next week and hopefully it will be approved in June!

The sale price for Theme Park Madness is effective immediately! GET IT NOW!

UPDATE: We're now holding a contest to design a new level, and here is where you can find out more!

Last edited by movile; 06-21-2009 at 11:01 AM.
06-20-2009, 10:41 AM
Theme Park Madness

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon

06-21-2009, 08:52 AM
So we'd also like to announce a new contest to those who are already playing Theme Park Madness as well as those new to the franchise. We've already got 12 levels included, with an additional 6 on the way shortly, but we want to know what levels you want to see in the game. They can be anything from actual cities, to made up lands with your own ideas of whimsical creations, so just let us know, and we'll be picking the Top 5 and they will be receiving a free copy of every one of our games!
06-21-2009, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by movile View Post
So we'd also like to announce a new contest to those who are already playing Theme Park Madness as well as those new to the franchise. We've already got 12 levels included, with an additional 6 on the way shortly, but we want to know what levels you want to see in the game. They can be anything from actual cities, to made up lands with your own ideas of whimsical creations, so just let us know, and we'll be picking the Top 5 and they will be receiving a free copy of every one of our games!
I'd love to see the Grand Canyon, The Amazon - like through the trees etc with MONKEYS!, and Candyland - you could make the coaster out of chocolate bars
06-21-2009, 09:54 AM
A futuristic, Blade Runner style city would be kewl.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
06-21-2009, 11:00 AM
Oooh, already we're seeing things I wasn't expecting. Keep the ideas comin'!
06-21-2009, 11:01 AM
Is this like rollercoaster rush 3d or is it slow
should i get it
06-21-2009, 11:08 AM
What do you mean by "is it slow"?
06-21-2009, 11:11 AM
A few reviews say the coasters are slow
06-21-2009, 11:40 AM
I'm obviously a biased person to ask, but I think there is a good sense of speed going on with the coasters. We're also tweaking the speed for the update to make it more realistic while keeping that same over the top feel. We think you'll enjoy it! Now bring on the suggestions. In case you forgot: