★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: AllStar Pro Baseball Out

06-20-2009, 11:00 AM
AllStar Pro Baseball Out

AllStar Pro Baseball - $2.99/1.79

- This game with real baseball games which represent iPhone / iPod in gamer makes with the game which is the possibility love of receiving for a long time.

- This game correspond in gamer trends where it changes and with high Quality games they make.

- This game overcomes the limit of iPhone / iPod environment, it makes with scale of video baseball game degree.

- This game is having artificial intelligence in mobile baseball game of top.

- This game is having basic skill and special skill in mobile baseball game.

- To apply detail graphic where it is various, in the user impression presentation.

- Selection of the baseball game user it is various the game which it increases.

- The gamers who prefer the super hero it appeared the player of legend from the Baseball Hall of Fame.

- Realistic shock feeling, the highest level graphic , The sound which is realism.

- In all platforms optimization one game .

- Interface of optimum , The use which is convenient possibility

Features:
- To apply the law of gravity, hitting time batted ball direction interpretation possibility.
- Batted ball direction embodiment 10,000 is not the batted ball direction which has become pattern.
- It applies the mode of 4 types and there is it will be able to play a fun for a long time and.
- 9 baseball park , 14 stuff , 12 Teams , Player of 264 people. It hides, the player of position 24 people.
- strike-out , safe , out , error , chase to the showers , nice catch etc. The animation production which it follows in the situation which is various.
- A diversity of game option.
1 button hitting / 3 button hitting, fielding position it changes in freedom, auto base running, auto fielding, simulation game, the lead, check a runner on the base, base stealing, Rundown Play, etc.
- Grip expression, hit zone indication and runner leading indication, detailed system reinforcement.
- Detail animation.
Take turns batting and fielding / The bat which breaks / The homerun after hitting, slap high-fives /
The action which the hitter it waits / The head of the pitcher it shakes and it moves / camera flash in stands diving catch / headfirst slide, feetfirst slide.
- Voice sound of amerian native speaker as feel of major league.

Last edited by THE STUD; 07-17-2009 at 08:00 AM.
06-20-2009, 11:17 AM
i doubt many people would buy this seeing as baseball slugger is out and it is cheaper

06-20-2009, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapperz :D View Post
i doubt many people would buy this seeing as baseball slugger is out and it is cheaper
I have Baseball Slugger and its blooming brilliant...Can't swear so put blooming

I put this on here in case anyone else is interested and wanted a full baseball game and it's new

But like you say at the price and with online match-ups then Baseball Slugger is probably the one most will enjoy

Last edited by THE STUD; 06-20-2009 at 11:26 AM.
06-20-2009, 12:03 PM
seems like it would be a good game, I may get it...hmm...
06-20-2009, 01:58 PM
Baseball Slugger FTW
(it's 3D and cheaper)
and it has online

Last edited by salsamd; 06-20-2009 at 02:08 PM.
06-20-2009, 02:21 PM
Like people have said before, Baseball Slugger isn't exactly a baseball sim, it's more so a deep baseball mini-game. Anyways, I think the most realistic baseball sim is 9 Innings Pro Baseball 2009. For the best arcade baseball sim, I'd go with Baseball Superstars 2009.
06-20-2009, 02:30 PM
yeah i think 9 innings and baseball slugger are both better than this one and their cheaper too
06-20-2009, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawks12thman View Post
Like people have said before, Baseball Slugger isn't exactly a baseball sim, it's more so a deep baseball mini-game. Anyways, I think the most realistic baseball sim is 9 Innings Pro Baseball 2009. For the best arcade baseball sim, I'd go with Baseball Superstars 2009.
+1 Baseball Slugger is a fun game, but it's not a full baseball game.

I just tried out AllStar Baseball Pro, and it's pretty decent. I like the graphics in the game because it's old school, but the pitching selection set-up is a little hokey because you can easily and accidentally select a pitch you don't want. The menus can be difficult to maneuver through. Gameplay wise, AllStar Baseball Pro has the team management and various season modes. The other thing to note is outside of the directions, everything is in Korean (e.g. player names, team management details) but you can figure it out if you've played the baseball games before.

It's not as polished as what's found in 9 Innings which I consider the best full baseball offering right now. But, it's not terrible. If they update the menu selection, Americanize the player names, and polish it up a bit, it could be a viable alternative.

Last edited by Big Albie; 06-20-2009 at 02:41 PM.
06-20-2009, 02:37 PM
Not to be mean, but I really couldn't understand anything that was written in the description.

Last edited by Parrappa; 06-20-2009 at 02:55 PM.
06-20-2009, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parrappa View Post
Not to be mean, but I really couldn't understand anything that was written as the description.
I don't think you're being mean. The description is obviously translated and not very well. It absolutely makes no sense right now, and they would only be doing themselves a favor to update this asap.