★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Cantor 2.99->FREE (for TA's resident musicians and electronica fans)

11-04-2012, 03:52 PM
Cantor 2.99->FREE (for TA's resident musicians and electronica fans)

I'm posting this because there is a somewhat sizable number of synth users, musicians, and electronic BLEEPBOOPBEEPers(tm) on TA. This is a pretty powerful little app if you know how to use it.

Please read the description before you start breathlessly complaining that I posted a link for a broken app. It works fine; I have Garageband and OSC Thumbjam installed on my device. Audio paste into Garageband or send the midi signals to Thumbjam (or another app) if you intend to actually get use from this. I'm sure the high-end Korg, Yamaha, Nanostudio, etc. apps can be used as well. you can also combine both methods: open up the proper midi channels in an app such as Thumbjam; export via audio copypasta into your recording/post effect app. Now then:

Last edited by Greyskull; 11-04-2012 at 07:24 PM.
11-04-2012, 06:33 PM
Cool, thanks for sharing. I am a "bleepboopbeeper" and will def try this out!

Last edited by timmis6010; 11-04-2012 at 06:36 PM.

11-04-2012, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmis6010 View Post
Cool, thanks for sharing. I am a "bleepboopbeeper" and will def try this out!
I Bleep like a Speak & Spell, Bloop like Kraftwerk, and beep to the bop of the boo doo wop do wop.
11-04-2012, 11:00 PM
Cantor?? Hardly know her!

*BA DUM PISH*

Lol but seriously,dude, this looks sweet. I am also a fellow bleepbloopbeepblooper anxious to try this out!

Last edited by ninjackid; 11-04-2012 at 11:07 PM.
11-05-2012, 06:01 AM
another fellow bleepboopbeeper here....willing to try this...looks a bit obscure as far as the UI and next to the propellerheads "figure" will probebly be a bit more hard to use....but thats waht being a true bleepboopbeeper is all about...right?

we should most def start a bleepboopbeeper group on here...where we introduce ourselves,musical tastes and tracks.....would all you guys join?

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..
11-05-2012, 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev1 View Post
another fellow bleepboopbeeper here....willing to try this...looks a bit obscure as far as the UI and next to the propellerheads "figure" will probebly be a bit more hard to use....but thats waht being a true bleepboopbeeper is all about...right?

we should most def start a bleepboopbeeper group on here...where we introduce ourselves,musical tastes and tracks.....would all you guys join?
+1 for the group!
Boing-boom-tchak

GameCenter : amusingGrace
Feel free to add me
11-05-2012, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev1 View Post

Yes, i'd join.
11-05-2012, 11:35 AM
BeepBeepBoBeepBopBoBOOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
11-05-2012, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
BeepBeepBoBeepBopBoBOOP!
When I posted that, I was thinking of the album Speak and Spell by Depeche Mode, which really is mostly bleeps, beeps, tings, and boops. I rhink that it was the first electonica-heavy album I listened too (not first stynth, of course, that might have been a Who album).
11-05-2012, 12:39 PM
Is this just like a midi controller or what?