Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 10-29-2012, 04:03 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Default Win $25 for a review!

And today's winners are Rokrdude and stevenc89!

Congrats to the winners and thanks to all participants!

Last edited by Viaden; 11-05-2012 at 05:27 AM..
Old 10-29-2012, 04:15 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Checking it out now.thanks for the contest.

Old 10-30-2012, 02:17 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Reviewed as danielfanu on the US store

Quote:
I have to admit this is the best YOGA app I can find in the appsotre. I bought this iPhone version after using the iPad version for sometime. I'd like to use it on all my iDevices so that I can practice anytime anywhere I want.
The UI is beautiful and user friendly, the color theme is comfortable. The app includes over 300 poses that come with detailed written instructions, photos, videos and audio guidance. All the videos and picture are in HD quality. Every pose has a Video plus a voice explanation which make it easy for me to follow. It is also very thoughtful that all the downloaded contents can be downloaded on my Mac and upload to iPone through iTunes. Although I have to subscribe premium program to get some of the awesome features, it is already good enough for me.
Highly recommended to all YOGA lovers.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:29 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Reviewed as Rokrdude3 on U.S. appstore

Quote:
Yoga trainer at your home!
If you want to stay fit, All-in Yoga does a great job as it has over 300 poses of exercises with an inbuilt workout mode and 3D muscle model for every pose so that you can see which parts of your body would be involved in the workout. The background music is soothing with 6 tracks for working out and the app also provides with an option to use track from your iPod list. The app also provides the option of multiple profiles and thus your selection of programs and personal data are stored under a separate profile. With an additional fee, you can also get your program designed by professional yoga teachers according to your goals. Also there is an option to add your own poses, asanas and share your stats and poses via social networking sites like FaceBook and Twitter.

Some suggestions for further improvement are as follows:-
1) Ability to share via email as well for people not using social networking sites
2) A common platform for sharing programs made by other users
3) An exercise tip being provided at each start up.

Overall, a must have app for all fitness enthusiasts.
Old 10-30-2012, 03:03 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Nickname: lopaiyi
Five star
Title: Useful and helful app
Review:
The best yoga app. It helps to keep fit and relax at the same time after hardworking day. Built in calendar helps not to forget about workout and it has one feature that inspire me - quotes of famous people. App has biggest database which contains lots of videos pictures and poses i have ever seen. I quite forgotten to mention about muscles map that guarantee me full body relaxation. Please add black or grey theme, and ability to make music quiter while voice suggestions
Old 10-31-2012, 01:05 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

US app store.
Nickname: Steven ChinWH

4-star review.
Title: Living healthy!

Review:
I'm pretty impressed with this app in terms of its simplicity and the diagramatic yoga lesson is very informative. You also can keep track of your progress with the very useful calender organizer. However, I have a few suggestion to improve this app:

1) I wish there is oral instruction played along with the video tutorials.

2) Please integrate twitter! I use it much often than facebook.

3) I would like to have option for changing themes. (I prefer something blue/purple.

Overall, I'm still very happy with this app and hope it becomes a great companion in my yoga journey!
Old 10-31-2012, 01:38 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 4.x

Reviewed as Mohaimin Zack in US AppStore

Quote:
All-In Yoga is the greatest YOGA guide app in AppStore! Download and try it. You will experience this great YOGA guide in HD quality image and video with great audio. Its very user friendly, easy to use and understand. Save your money by downloading this app. Now you no need other guidance, no waste of time and place to search for. You can do your YOGA anytime anywhere. Even in your bedroom or hall.

There are many poses, pictures, breathing technique, 3D muscle photo, video demos and the ready made programs. Choose between level either Beginner,Intermediate, Advance or Gurus. All-In Yoga definitely a must have app for our healthy live! Download and try it! The quick recipe mode is great for the beginner. And for the creative individual, they can try the fast mode. The calendar and the video is super great!

Live healthy and shape your body with this All in Yoga app. All in Yoga is very useful and great app! Recommended for those who want to keep their body strong and healthy! With 300 photos, videos and audios of Yoga. You follow the exercise via audio, picture or video. With this app you wont need a personal Yoga trainer and go often to the park or join others to do the Yoga. Use it everywhere, in your house, outdoor or recreational place.

Let keeps our life healthier and love ourself.
Would like to see an upgrade improvement to make this app better.
a) User can choose their level, eg. Beginner, Intermediate, Advance or Guru in their profile. And the Yoga that shown would be sync with their level and gender. So they wont need to choose their Yoga from other level.
b) Give a few full magazine article and the user could print out the magazine article.
c) Let the user choose a music from their music to listen while Yogaing.
d) Give a one month trial for the premium content. So the user could be attract to upgrade to premium.
e) User can took and save a picture of them while using the Yoga app. So they can make the comparison physically from the picture. A gallery menu maybe could be use for store the image.

Overall, All in Yoga is the great app!
Old 10-31-2012, 12:24 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Reviewed as 8mikron8
Title:
Best app for Yoga
Review:
My girlfriend is engaged in Yoga and I noticed when she started visit Yoga Lessons she became more happier and has a better shape so I decided to do Yoga with Her but as I am very lazy i must have smth that will remind me to visit next lesson and help to explore new pose so i started to search and found this app. I am very happy because Yoga for Iphone keep me organized and instruct me how to perform this or that pose. Concerning improvements here are some suggestions to developers:
*add ambient sounds that will help to relax
*add iPod controller
*more poses
*themes as default is too womanly
*data export and import
Old 11-01-2012, 11:57 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Reviewed as dreadnok (and girlfriend this time)
Quote:
Perfect Yoga app
I was unlucky enough to be in the area when Sandy hit NJ and left most with out power and basicly stranded for days with nothing to do. I had "All in Fitness" to keep me busy and my girlfriend used this app to keep herself tone and also to keep calm

All-in Yoga truly is the a great way to get into doing yoga,for a beginner or a seasoned pro

There are levels for everyone beginner(me) intermediate,advanced (my girlfriend) and guru for the yoga masters

It allows you to create a personal program for yourself after entering your parameters age,weight,level,goals etc

The app contains hundreds of poses a calender to help track training days and even in app live support

Every pose contains written info describing how its done an X ray of the pose showing which muscles are being worked an audio description and a video showing you every step of each pose

There's also breathing and stretching programs and some great premium programs for when you advance
If you're not sure where to start , then maybe Quick Recipes can help get you going

All this makes for an awesome app choc full of content to satisfy everyone just don't forget to do your Sun Salutation to warm up
Old 11-02-2012, 03:25 AM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Reviewed as EjaykewL on US Appstore

Quote:
Unbelievable, with over 300 techniques you'll be learning yoga as fast as a virus spreads. with photo, audio and video as a learning tutorial you'll quickly learn a good grasp of yoga and the importance of it in everyday life it is quite recommended by the famous physical trainers throughout the world it improves your physical discipline, mental awareness and spiritual guidance. for seniors it improves your health too. if you can't afford yoga classes this is what id recommend. this app is almost as flaw-less as the wikipedia articles itself and the interface are not so bulky, i rarely give 5 star ratings nor write a long informative review but this devs sure deserves it for their hard job dedicating their time for improving our generation.